• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2016. Capes, Crime, Bondage, and sometimes Overwatch.

Snyder also said that Superman would also play a BIG role in the event.

I'm still going to go with it involving the three jokers in some way. Rebirth has seemed to make a big point of Batman not wanting to ask for help. Made a big deal about calling people when Gotham was an issue, said he didn't ask for any help in Supes. I feel like they're making a big deal about him not asking for help and when it comes to the Jokers something that previously "killed" him he has to ask for help.

B7huQcY.png

Freeza is crying tears of joy right now.

I'm still going to go with it involving the three jokers in some way. Rebirth has seemed to make a big point of Batman not wanting to ask for help. Made a big deal about calling people when Gotham was an issue, said he didn't ask for any help in Supes. I feel like they're making a big deal about him not asking for help and when it comes to the Jokers something that previously "killed" him he has to ask for help.

I can't pull the quote so I'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly confident either Snyder or King recently said they wouldnt be touching that, and it was for Johns to explain. That could be bull of course. Can't say much else other than ill buy it!

Hagi

I can't pull the quote so I'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly confident either Snyder or King recently said they wouldnt be touching that, and it was for Johns to explain. That could be bull of course. Can't say much else other than ill buy it!

If I was a Batman writer that's the course I would take. "Just ask Geoff about that, I'm sure he has it all worked out..."

TheFlow

Banned
I am soooo happy! Doctor Strange will continue as a solo series. I thought it was being cancelled for DOCTOR STRANGE AND THE SORCERERS SUPREME

Aaron doesn't appear to be writing that one though so I might pass.

That's pretty funny since Johns may never write another comic book again, and if he does it sounds like it will be a long, long time before he has the chance.

Maybe an odd issue here or there but something big like that? I don't see it happening.

If I was a Batman writer that's the course I would take. "Just ask Geoff about that, I'm sure he has it all worked out..."

That's pretty funny since Johns may never write another comic book again, and if he does it sounds like it will be a long, long time before he has the chance.

Maybe an odd issue here or there but something big like that? I don't see it happening.

Hahaha I could be wrong, so yea. I know 100% though that Snyder has a joker story he wants to tell, but it's potentially out of continuity and its with Lee bermejo, with the plan to do it in the second year of all star. He said that on Twitter recently.

Seeing it on bleeding cool reminds me, I really do like the look of that god country that's coming out from Image in Jan.

Ah okay so I found it, it's in a cbr piece about Snyder's panel, he's quoted as saying in a response to a question about the three jokers that it is a narrative being told by Geoff Johns. A bleeding cool article summarises by saying he was asked when we would see more of them explained, and he said it was primarily Geoff Johns territory. So take that as you will ha could still mean nothing.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man. My PSVR shipping finally updated on Amazon. It insists that it's getting here today, but I have to leave for the airport around 7. Hopefully, it gets here really fast, or I don't get to play until Sunday. I tried asking my friend if she wouldn't mind moving her wedding to next weekend, but for some reason she thought that was a rude question?

Happy birthday, Lash!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Aw man. My PSVR shipping finally updated on Amazon. It insists that it's getting here today, but I have to leave for the airport around 7. Hopefully, it gets here really fast, or I don't get to play until Sunday. I tried asking my friend if she wouldn't mind moving her wedding to next weekend, but for some reason she thought that was a rude question?

Happy birthday, Lash!

put some googly eyes on it and wear it during the ceremony

Someone feel free to spoil the big twist in Cage for me.

The big twist is
the lead villain is hammy as fuck and terrible haha. No real big twist to speak of really. Oh well, I guess the guy is his brother too.

Exactly what I was thinking of. I wasn't too fond of where the writing went around that point, either.

Haha I wrote quite a bit about it earlier in the week and i k ow some folks loved the season in here so ill refrain but suffice to say, I am in agree with you man.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I asked for an Avy request 3 days before you and still haven't gotten one :/.

Birthday treatment

Happy birthday, Lash!

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
The big twist is
the lead villain is hammy as fuck and terrible haha. No real big twist to speak of really. Oh well, I guess the guy is his brother too.

I remember when Diamondback first showed up, I asked out loud to an empty room, "is he rhyming? But, why?". That was an odd choice.

I remember when Diamondback first showed up, I asked out loud to an empty room, "is he rhyming? But, why?". That was an odd choice.

LOL.
His very next problem after the acting, is simply he has no real consistent shtick. Sometimes he rhymes, sometimes he quotes the bible, sometimes he even dresses like a snake. Why? Why not apparently. There's no intelligent throughline between his behaviour, his history and what the writers would have wanted to say aboutnhim. It's just a big muddle.

TheFlow

Banned
Colter's acting is great. he acts just like the luke cage in power man& iron fist.

but yea if you aren't feeling luke cage by the end of episode 3 drop it.

Vic_Viper

How is the Prometheus stuff in Morrison's JLA run? Haven't read anything that I can think of that involves the villain. Is there anything else that would be a highly recommended story involving Prometheus?

Need to finish that JLA run anyway.

Top Bottom