• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

I played the second one over the last week or so, when I realized that I had it free through Games for Gold. I liked it a lot. If I had more time for games I would go back when I'm done with 3 to take the opposite path (I went with Ioveth because I liked his hat/eyepatch), but I'm not sure if I'll get to it.

I actually still really love the second game, it has quite a different feel with the open hubs oppose to open world, each area feels a little more handcrafted. The first game is even more different to 2 and 3 haha. Iorveth path all the way, if you only ever play one, you picked the one to play. Roches path is fine but far less visually appealing an area imo

Oh and damn at that art exhibit, that's incredible. Sadly I couldn't be less in the area haha that is amazing though. If Mig wants to come to Scotland though I'd put him up and everything, make him a piece and tattie scone, you name it, if it will make it happen.

Dat liz/rasputin page especially, I love that.

a1nXPgQ.jpg

Zx1mAuH.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
what? a bunch of their covers are from albums released 25+ years ago.

are you sure you just don't listen to hip hop?

loooking forward to that civil war death thread.

I'll be out of town, so I'll miss a lot of the thread. I can't imagine it's really that obvious though? It's going to be a shitstorm if that's what it is.

They should do Metal Covers next

Just read some Simon Bisley comics. Close enough.

Owzers

I've just been reading several issues of Cap Sam and Uncanny Avengers lately, starting Standoff tonight most likely.

I don't care about any of it or any of these cape people, may Bendis kill them all one by one in his next event. Also, clothes are stupid, i already wash myself, why do i have to wash them all the time too. I should either shower with my clothes on or not wear clothes at all.

My comic reading is plummeting with every free minute I get going to Path of Exile. I fell asleep reading Superwomen. That book may be too over-congested for me even though it somehow ends up kind of boring. May give it one more issue.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Lego Dimensions is pretty much trash compared to the lego games from a few years ago but may have to buy this for my boy, pretty awesome. Would rathe rit was it's own proper game though

I'd be surprised if the didn't end up making a Lego Batman: The Movie: The Game. They make those things so fast it's hard to keep track of them.

I'd be surprised if the didn't end up making a Lego Batman: The Movie: The Game. They make those things so fast it's hard to keep track of them.

Hmm, I hope so man, but they've went really hard on the dimensions stuff. This christmas' lego game is just a Harry Potter Remaster. Thing is, I don't mind the idea of Lego Dimensions, my kid loves getting the mini figures, and the whole fam used to play the lego games, but the offering with the dimensions story packs are waaaay less. Basically pay the same, but now I get 6 levels that are about 15 mins a piece. I liked the older level predominant games and I liked the open world thing they were doing but this is a kind of horrible unsatisfying middle ground. They've greatly decreased the open areas but the level offering are now nowhere near what they were. They bill this 6 level pack as *playing the whole movie*

I hope you're right though.

he's got real potential to be the next Mark Millar. proud of him

Oh dear.

TheFlow

Banned
Was this Post Lego Marvel? Felt the same like Lego Star War 1 for me, just with more abilitys.

lego avenger is such a step up over lego marvel. like shitttt. only reason to go back to lego marvel is for the original story.

They all have the same similar gameplay so I always go for the ones I like the most like harry potter, marvel, and star wars.

Hmm, I hope so man, but they've went really hard on the dimensions stuff. This christmas' lego game is just a Harry Potter Remaster. Thing is, I don't mind the idea of Lego Dimensions, my kid loves getting the mini figures, and the whole fam used to play the lego games, but the offering with the dimensions story packs are waaaay less. Basically pay the same, but now I get 6 levels that are about 15 mins a piece. I liked the older level predominant games and I liked the open world thing they were doing but this is a kind of horrible unsatisfying middle ground. They've greatly decreased the open areas but the level offering are now nowhere near what they were. They bill this 6 level pack as *playing the whole movie*

I hope you're right though.

Oh dear.

Dude, they're totally going to do LEGO Star Wars I-VI Remaster/Remake next year and then do the VIII game after.

Edit: Why am I only hearing about this now?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Has anyone here played the Rock Ryders or the Lego Agents games? These looked amazing but I was to young to get them from the library. They had their own rating system there and they were for 16 year olds *g*

We already had the god over a decade ago:

Lego_Racers_cover.jpg

Haha I remember this, tracks has some great shortcuts, liked it a lot as a kid. I remember this hand in hand with the rugrats golf game that you could run around in for some reason, they must occupy the same area of my brain.

Dude, they're totally going to do LEGO Star Wars I-VI Remaster/Remake next year and then do the VIII game after.

Edit: Why am I only hearing about this now?

Haha I got my kid lego worlds on steam when it launched. It was suuuuuper rough back then and is still in early access, which is probably why you haven't heard of it, but it has made leaps and bounds. If you like minecrafty games, it looks pretty rad.

I really liked the lego lord of the rings game. It was a cool way to explore middle earth.

Top Bottom