• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

Guys, I bought two Steven Universe blind boxes today and got the exact two figures I wanted. Then I won both games of Overwatch I played even though I had a bunch of level 30 and below scrubs on my team against a team of level 80-120 players.

It is clearly a good day.

mreddie

Yup

This is her con banner that she is working on incase you want to see what her Wasp will look like.

She's brilliant

Also did some issues or Harley and Starfire.

Infamous Doom Man preview

Infamous_Iron_Man_1_Preview_3.jpg

Dcbs wouldn't take a late order and Bombshells statues are $230 here. So no and it kills me as I adore the design and hated her original statue.

I kinda want to get her but I'm not really in the Bombshells game anymore, aside from Killer Frost if she ever gets released.

Sandfox

What the fuck is USAvengers besides a not-so-clever pun?

Basically a governent Avengers team.The New Avengers were getting harassed by the government due to being AIM, so this seemingly gets them off their back, while the goverment gets a group they can use over SHIELD for obvious reasons.

Basically a governent Avengers team.The New Avengers were getting harassed by the government due to being AIM, so this seemingly gets them off their back, while the goverment gets a group they can use over SHIELD for obvious reasons.

Wait, does this have to do with that Sokovia Accords bullshit that Marvel has a boner for in their live-action stuff?

Sandfox

Wait, does this have to do with that Sokovia Accords bullshit that Marvel has a boner for in their live-action stuff?

No, but they sound similar now that you mention it lol. That was for the entire world rather than just the US and Sunspot is probably going to end up pulling off some trickery on the government pretty quick. This team is basically a response to all the crazy and secretive stuff SHIELD has done like Pleasantview, while Ewing keeps doing him.

Hagi

I liked Wolverine lol

I liked it as well. I kind of felt bad about the situation they were placed in but Laura handled it pretty well considering. Gabby is something else entirely and this Logan has been through some insane shit I hope he pops up in the book again so they find some common ground.

v=
Also did some issues or Harley and Starfire.

Infamous Doom Man preview

I'm interested in how they spin this even if I think the premise is dumb as hell. The kids obviously had the right idea if two seconds after they leave the Avengers Dr fucking Doom joins.

tim1138

BPRD Black Flame spoilers:

Holy shit they killed Roger!!! Damn.

Dunno why I've waited so long to read this after finally getting into Hellboy a few years back, but its been well worth the wait.

Messi

Our October tread title is COMICS |OT| October 2016. Olivia Wilde > Anna Kendrick always and forever.

You think I am joking, but I am not. I have the power.

mreddie

Our October tread title is COMICS |OT| October 2016. Olivia Wilde > Anna Kendrick always and forever.

You think I am joking, but I am not. I have the power.

COMICS |OT| October 2016. Anna Kendrick > Rachel Bloom > Olivia Wilde always and forever.

Ross61

Anyone else picking up the Wonder Woman The True Amazon graphic novel by Jill Thompson next week?

And damn, next week is fucking packed for DC.

Top Bottom