• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

Elsa Charretiers first Wasp cover. She is the interior artist and I am super hyped for this. She is so good.

She drew the only WoW character I recognize:
Z9pGGJR.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
sylvanas is bae

makes me with blizz was smart and made Heroes of the Storm an iOS game instead of a PC game

Owzers

Sony is failing pretty hard at hyping PS4 pro. You'll see spider-man's costume has more clear textures.

Yeah, okay, that's worth an upgrade.

Owzers

Lol I'm only really interested in the 1080p inprovements, wondering if they can talk me around with this.

the only thing that makes me want to upgrade my ps4 is how loud it is, but that's not going to get me to buy a Pro if it's $400+. I'll just have to swear louder as Mei freezes me with her ult to drown out the fan noise.

it doesn't help that i love my 1080p tv, i returned several tvs before settling on this one, i don't care at all about upgrading in the near future. And Uncharted 4 looks great as is, it's the gameplay of the games i've been playing lately that are letdowns, so heavy emphasis on display quality for games that are disappointing me isn't exciting.

the only thing that makes me want to upgrade my ps4 is how loud it is, but that's not going to get me to buy a Pro if it's $400+. I'll just have to swear louder as Mei freezes me with her ult to drown out the fan noise.

it doesn't help that i love my 1080p tv, i returned several tvs before settling on this one, i don't care at all about upgrading in the near future.

Same tbh. I end up using my xbox alot instead of the ps4 purely because of the noise factor but then I end up playing with full regret and never asking for this when deus ex chugs real bad or whatever.

Owzers

They managed to make the next Mass Effect look boring. Gaming, it's a thing. This conference is like a political concession speech. Wow, ps4 pro really is a double cheeseburger like the joke mock-ups had it.

oh yeah, the Playstation thing. Was wondering why GAF was a little slow.

I may buy one eventually. Don't really care enough to buy at launch, tho.

I'm picking one up because I'm a 4K convert, movie lover and have a TV available. The fact it's released like a week after my birthday helps.

I'm picking one up because I'm a 4K convert, movie lover and have a TV available. The fact it's released like a week after my birthday helps.

I'm shopping for a 4K tv, but the prices will be dropping. I'll probably pick one up closer to Christmas. Don't really know if I need a PS4 Pro, yet.

What I'm really confused about is my moderate apathy for that new Mass Effect footage. It looks....okay? I guess? I don't know what to make of a Mass Effect game unless I see Asari boobs.

TheFlow

Banned
Majority of GAF was severely lacking a brain during the conference.

It is a tech reveal. not E3.

400 bucks is a sweet spot but I am interested in buying a 1080 card atm rather than a second ps4.

edit: it can't play 4k blu-ray movies..dafuq

Aceun

Yes. It's safe here.

I really enjoyed the conclusion of the first Superman arc. Similar to Action, I found most of the issues to be mostly annoying filler. But it tied up nicely at the end.

I also liked Supergirl way more than the Rebirth issue.

On the ANAD side of things, Nadia is a SUPER cool character. I wasn't going to pick up the new Wasp comic, but I might need to rethink that.

I'm shopping for a 4K tv, but the prices will be dropping. I'll probably pick one up closer to Christmas. Don't really know if I need a PS4 Pro, yet.

What I'm really confused about is my moderate apathy for that new Mass Effect footage. It looks....okay? I guess? I don't know what to make of a Mass Effect game unless I see Asari boobs.
When'sthat supposed to be out? Remind me.

UHD Blu Ray not supported on ps4 pro.

What.

Really uninspiring choice of footage for a demo. It's still my most anticipated game of 2017 but that was a lacklustre display.

PsychBat!

Banned
Majority of GAF was severely lacking a brain during the conference.

It is a tech reveal. not E3.

400 bucks is a sweet spot but I am interested in buying a 1080 card atm rather than a second ps4.

edit: it can't play 4k blu-ray movies..dafuq
I'd say that was a quarter of gaf. And even then the specs were not fully explained so Cerny and the rest did very poor in not going in to detail.

I'm glad GAF at least recognizes that this console is too costly for very little satisfaction. I don't know what people saying Day 1 are thinking. Maybe I would understand if they already have a 4K display, then yeah.

I'd say that was a quarter of gaf. And even then the specs were not fully explained so Cerny and the rest did very poor in not going in to detail.

I'm glad GAF at least recognizes that this console is too costly for very little satisfaction. I don't know what people saying Day 1 are thinking. Maybe I would understand if they already have a 4K display, then yeah.
It's new therefore they have to buy it. Like Apple customers waiting in line to buy the 345th iPhone.

TheFlow

Banned

1. if you were clicking refresh on the conference thread till it reached maximum post you clearing would not being saying that. way more than a quarter. go back and read that thread and the numerous threads on the front page.

2. lack of detail is something we can agree on.

3.The ps4 pro literally cost 50 dollars more for better performance and twice the storage of what most people paid for... There is little reason to upgrade but it is definitely the better option for new users. Console are a luxury product and this just shows that fact even more.

4. It is basically meant for people who have a 4k tv. if you on 1080 still stick with your regular ps4 . this is the pro.

PsychBat!

Banned
3.The ps4 pro literally cost 50 dollars more for better performance and twice the storage of what most people paid for... There is little reason to upgrade but it is definitely the better option for new users. Console are a luxury product and this just shows that fact even more.
I was talking about people who don't have a 4k tv. Some peeps on gaming side who don't have a 4k display are saying "Day 1" which is crazy to me. Unless they're more than good for it the fuck it, spend it all. So it is the better option for new users, if they already own a 4k display.

TheFlow

Banned
I was talking about people who don't have a 4k tv. Some peeps on gaming side who don't have a 4k display are saying "Day 1" which is crazy to me. Unless they're more than good for it the fuck it, spend it all. So it is the better option for new users, if they already own a 4k display.

it upscales the image even if you have a 1080.

its one of those do you care about better graphically output or saving 100 bucks with less space.

Top Bottom