• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

I'm sure she's got a great personality.

Her art work is unreadable, though.

Vz5d8M5.png

Have a 20 hour flight coming up in about a week.

Anyone got some good recommendations for stuff to read?

I have Saga to read, Scalped to catch up on alongside 1-4 issues of other series like Lazarus, Paper Girls and so on. But it's not really enough reading material for 20 hours. I think I've read most of the popular Image ongoings.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

I have Saga to read, Scalped to catch up on alongside 1-4 issues of other series like Lazarus, Paper Girls and so on. But it's not really enough reading material for 20 hours. I think I've read most of the popular Image ongoings.

So less popular Image on-goings? OKAY!

In absolutely NOOOOOOOOO order at all.

**Manifest Destiny** <----------------------------------------------
Rumble
Shutter
Nailbiter
Copperhead
Drifter
Spread
Wayward
No Mercy

So less popular Image on-goings? OKAY!

In absolutely NOOOOOOOOO order at all.

**Manifest Destiny** <----------------------------------------------
Rumble
Shutter
Nailbiter
Copperhead
Drifter
Spread
Wayward
No Mercy

Haha, doesn't have to be Image on-goings. But I'll check those out all the same.

Ross61

So I'm guessing for most of New 52, Supergirl wasn't formally situated on Earth. I didn't keep up with her history.

So I'm guessing for most of New 52, Supergirl wasn't formally situated on Earth. I didn't keep up with her history.

They made like she was going to be friends with Silver Banshee for a little bit but then they dropped it. Then she was in space for a while and then when it started getting better when she got a job at a coffee store they cancelled it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Those two were always on the same train and, to be fair, Hank has always been the darker character. From day one. Besides, I don't think people actually hate Hank, but damn do they hate Cyke.

They've been hating Hank for years.

Moon Knight #6
Okay okay okay...So here's what I got:

This clearly has to be some kind of afterlife. No bones about it. The big question is: why is it falling apart? Khonshu promised Marc happiness when he took Marc's body, but Marc killed himself. Then, he wakes up in his "happy place," so to speak. Now it's beginning to break down. People calling him "Marc" instead of "Steven" and such. My guess is that when Marc died, he did in fact enter some kind of afterlife, but now Khonshu isn't letting him go, so it's breaking down. Like when Khonshu ran Marc through the gauntlet and was stripping away all of Marc's lives slowly, but surely. Hollowing him out. The problem with this is that Crawley claims Marc failed, meaning he was supposed to do something else. Plus, Crawley remembers exactly what happened. Again, this could be Khonshu, or this could be something else. Maybe Seth, or Marc himself. The interesting part here is that Marlene is offering him pills because of "what happened last time." This tells me that this is like the hospital, and someone is maintaining it, which means that someone else is attempting to break it down. Much like the hospital.

Goddamn this book is good.
They've been hating Hank for years.
I think everyone just sees him as a very sad person. Although killing him in Rage of Uktron was a bit overboard.

Scalped is so good. Wondering if you haven't read that maybe you haven't read some.of the other great vertigo series that were going on around then? Have you read sweet tooth or the unwritten? Nice long complete runs that would keep you busy for a good while.

Damn. I think I'm launching a thread about this to hype the book instead of doing that huge thread right away.

God damn. First time wordery has ever let me down, they emailed d today to say my other books would take a few more days to get hold of and send out. Hnnng. Omega men was in that

Sadist

The Walking Dead #158

Yooooooo
I never cared much for Gabriel; he was a big chickenshit and he added nothing when he joined the group. His character arc never went anywhere. But man, that death is absolutely brutal. Poor guy. I mean, sure, at first I chuckled (he went out like the bitch he was) but afterwards I was like aww. Guess God wasn't with him. As for everything else, Dwight and Negan duo performance is cool and Negan vs. Beta will be very interesting.

ANAD Avengers #14

Series is getting better and better; Nadia is awesome. I already love her.
Poor girl will be crushed when she hears about the very, very dark side of Pym

Great casting choice for Deathstroke

I'm pretty sure this guy got killed off JUST off camera in True Blood. I wasn't really a viewer of the show but my partner was, and it was bizarre. It was like they just missed the shot and thought fuck it keep rolling.

Casting seems good.

Those two were always on the same train and, to be fair, Hank has always been the darker character. From day one. Besides, I don't think people actually hate Hank, but damn do they hate Cyke.

No, we definitely hate Hank. Fuck that guy.

People are supposed to be people or cats.

A person can be pretty much any animal they want so long as they have the appropriate tail buttplug.

Top Bottom