• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

oh wait now I know, the holes are to collect the evaporation from my Mountain Dew Game Fuel when I'm playing Minecraft

duh

Hahaha

I like this guy. He says the kind of stuff all my friends at school said about 15 years ago. It's edgy, in a nostalgic way. You should stick around, you make.me feel young again.

Also why did you edit it from doom to minecraft?

Wasn't Glory at Image most recently? Her Image book was great.

But no. Marvel will just ruin any franchise they purchase. I don't even know why Gaiman gave Angela to Marvel like a stupid idiot.

That's right, keatinge and campbell. I wasn't a huge fan of the writing but the art was something else.

Slayven

They ahve Angela in the Guardians of The Galaxy cartoon. But she just mainly stands behind thor and hit things with ribbons

Messi

I hope Slayven doesn't have a problem with strongly written women kicking ass.

Marguerite Bennett and Co gave Angela such cool costumes that I will forever hate them for abandoning looks for the dreck we are getting again. I'd rather she stayed dead that to be left where she is now.

Slayven

I hope Slayven doesn't have a problem with strongly written women kicking ass.

Marguerite Bennett and Co gave Angela such cool costumes that I will forever hate them for abandoning looks for the dreck we are getting again. I'd rather she stayed dead that to be left where she is now.

Nope, especially since that doesn't apply to Carol

Malyse

CW2 ain't gonna finish this year is it?

Well, so long as it don't push Champions.

----

fbef5ebbe5d20ac08cadf13d04780150.jpg

Messi

I wish I only read enough comics to be bothered by a delay like this. My current releasing books means I am never stuck.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I can definitely see the praise for Lando now, my favorite of the SW books I've bought so far. Maleev art, perfectly paced, great cliffhangers and some weird but awesome new characters (the twins). I read it in one go, couldn't stop.

Really like the first mainline SW book as well, but the second arc was a bit weaker. First volume of Vader is still the standout here.

Howd the weather in ireland and the us?
This is the hottest september i ever experienced.

96 degree Fahrenheit mid september.

In Ireland? Rain and plenty of it. I'm glad because I can't sleep in humidity at all, though since I got the new spray I can actually breathe through my nose properly now.

Job interview tomorrow. Bricking it, really want this job.

Top Bottom