• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

VanWinkle

Got a pretty awesome haul in the mail today.

EaP7jn2.jpg

Superior Vol. 1, GA by Smith, Batman Vol. 9 (not pictured I just realized), and Secret Six Vol. 3 were from IST. GotG omni was $40 shipped from a Facebook person, and the New 52 stuff was $20 shipped from a Facebook person.

Ross61

Emilio needs to join Teen Titans in the future. The squabbles between her and Damian can almost write themselves.
Also wanna see Jon and Supergirl interact.

Owzers

I want to like Vision more than i do, i read issue #5 and it's still pretty good stuff but it's just not resonating with me despite the great ending to issue #4. Maybe part of the problem is that i thought Vision getting rid of his emotions felt forced and happened quickly so that this book can take off making it feel odd. Also, I've never cared about the Vision and have no attachment to his family either, and i don't remember how he even got them apart from vague recollections of an Uncanny Avengers arc that i didn't like.

Also, it's just a bunch of robots and they have no souls. Yeah.

I have a pretty good DCBS order so far about to ship :)

All-Star Batman #2
Batman #6
Black Science #24
Doom Patrol #1
Eclipse #1
Kill or Be Killed #2
Nowhere Men #11
Old Man Logan #11
Sons of Anarchy Redwood Original #2
Strange Attractors #4
Stray Bullets Sunshine & Roses #18

Contra Bill & Lance 7" 2-pk
:) !

POP Batman As Twoface Imposter
I only have like 1 or 2 of the POPs,, but i thought theses are cool looking..

Got a pretty awesome haul in the mail today.

Superior Vol. 1, GA by Smith, Batman Vol. 9 (not pictured I just realized), and Secret Six Vol. 3 were from IST. GotG omni was $40 shipped from a Facebook person, and the New 52 stuff was $20 shipped from a Facebook person.

Good haul man!! I love that volume of batwoman, the art is fucking awesome <3

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I want to like Vision more than i do, i read issue #5 and it's still pretty good stuff but it's just not resonating with me despite the great ending to issue #4. Maybe part of the problem is that i thought Vision getting rid of his emotions felt forced and happened quickly so that this book can take off making it feel odd. Also, I've never cared about the Vision and have no attachment to his family either, and i don't remember how he even got them apart from vague recollections of an Uncanny Avengers arc that i didn't like.

Also, it's just a bunch of robots and they have no souls. Yeah.

But I think he got the family new for this series, didn't he?

I presume it was already established, otherwise they really just jumped into it.

I assumed this was the case. They hint about who he used for their brainwaves etc so I figured the genesis of them was part of the mystery/just the concept King was running with for the book, not that it had come from anywhere else before hand.

Sandfox

ANAD Avengers #13 set up the new Avengers book

ANAD Avengers #14 set up Unstoppable Wasp

I wonder what #15 is going to do for it's featured character

Boogiepop

As is often the case, complaining on GAF has solved yet another problem! AKA Omega Men finally had mercy and allowed my IST order to ship. Yay!

TheFlow

Banned

Messi

Just read the article. Coates is absolute right but also makes you think too. This is why his book is so good. Marvel better hurry up and put this man on a contract before BP ends

I doubt someone like him has any interest in being exclusive.

Top Bottom