• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
1mkwdGr.gif

v1lla21

Great match by T&T. They waited and played their game with deadly efficiency. I think aof the 6 shots on goal, 4 were goals. Sav.

jesus what a game

mexicos D is trash

Moreno being out hurts us a lot

Reyes is shit

The fans in the stadium are shit. Have some fucking class

congrats to T&T they played very well and deserved to win in the end

Absolutely awful defense by Mexico.
Herrera will be murdered by the press. He has to own up to the teams clear lack of cohesiveness.

They didn't deserve to win.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Absolutely awful defense by Mexico.
Herrera will be murdered by the press. He has to own up to the teams clear lack of cohesiveness.

They didn't deserve to win.
It's América's 2013 defence. That team got what it got despite being total shambles in the back.

I'm very, very disappointed in Vela. This is what we begged for when he wouldn't come two years ago?

It's América's 2013 defence. That team got what it got despite being total shambles in the back.

I'm very, very disappointed in Vela. This is what we begged for when he wouldn't come two years ago?
Vela is actually the least of my worries. There is only so much he can do when the team as a whole isn't functioning as such. Even Messi would have trouble being productive on this team. He was in off season and shows it.

Huh Vela was not a problem in this match

what the hell do you expect him to do? The defense is by far the worst part. Piojo has not made good decisions.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
In the wise words of Piojo.

"You can say whatever you want but you will see me in ads and as the DT untill Rusia, deal with it."

It was enough with TV imposing presidents, and now DTs. :/
Regardless of how the tournament ends, Piojo has to finish the World Cup cycle. FMF gets nothing from parading coaches one after the other. We need a methodology set up for the future, and we cannot afford to reset the process every time we get a bad result.

This is FMF, though. We are probably watching Piojo's last month in the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom