• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord episode of Secret Level going ahead in spite of game's cancellation

concord-secret-level-prime-video.jpg

Source
I swear to God if they snuff Uncharted I will be pretty pissed. Maybe if it makes it to season 2.

I just want to see Nate, Sully and Elena with this quality of animation.

Majukun

the game will likely come back in some other shape or form in the future, especially if the episode is any good and make people interested in the world.

Astrobot, a game developed by Team Asobi (with some members from Japan Studio, the studio he and Jim Ryan shut down?

They shutdown Japan Studio to chase after Western studios; Haven, Firewalks, etc; and the result is the biggest colossal failure in gaming history, what a fucking embarrassment

Don’t you dare giving Herman credit for Astrobot
Lol. Team Asobi exists because Jim and Herman didn’t kill the entire studio and let the pieces that worked live like xDev as well. Many others would just close the entire thing and call it a day.

Japan studios was doing shit like Knack and supporting better studios like FromSoftware for BloodBorne and were creatively bankrupt for years with no projects to show. Gravity Rush flopped and Sony still gave them a chance for a sequel. Project Trico was developed, then cancelled then revived and what we got was a ps3 game with prettier graphics. Sounds like a mess of a studio. The fact that when the studio closed they were working on nothing tangible to show says it all.

Success

Lol. Team Asobi exists because Jim and Herman didn’t kill the entire studio and let the pieces that worked live like xDev as well. Many others would just close the entire thing and call it a day.

Japan studios was doing shit like Knack and supporting better studios like FromSoftware for BloodBorne and were creatively bankrupt for years with no projects to show. Gravity Rush flopped and Sony still gave them a chance for a sequel. Project Trico was developed, then cancelled then revived and what we got was a ps3 game with prettier graphics. Sounds like a mess of a studio. The fact that when the studio closed they were working on nothing tangible to show says it all.

Kotaro, let this be a lesson learned for you.​

Top Bottom