• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord is the symbol of the best things that happened in my gaming experience so far

keraj37

Contacted PSN to add his card back to his account
Yeah it really is.
I have been there during my playthroughs like 20 times, recently in Fallout 4 VR, and before on any possible platform you can imagine.

I know every corner of that town, every time I start new game, I know exactly where should I go first.
I play Fallout 4 (now VR) only in Survival mode, so I also know where I can find bed or mattress (those who play survival mode know why it is important)

Killing that Deathclaw with minigun and wearing t45 power armor :messenger_ok:, always good way to start a new fallout 4 game.

What is your best spot in games?

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Mood What GIF by NBC

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
It's more tempting than ever to rapidly blow through games one after the next and think that you're maximizing gaming. You get to see the most new stuff, the most experiences. But I've always encouraged people to try and leave time for 1 game a year that you put a ton of time into and really try and master. If you only play things at a shallow surface level you miss all the greatest moments in gaming like when you were a kid. Knowing levels like the back of your hand and coming up with new strategies, finding secrets you didn't know about before, getting better and better. That all comes from repeat play.

Last game I went all in on mastery was Starfield last year. 500+ hours, on new game +7. I could describe almost every major location in the game from memory. I went all in on Streets of Rage 4 and Sifu in previous years, getting basically everything that can be done completed. I don't think I did make time for one this year, and I wish I did. Just been flying through stuff 1 game after another all year.

Last edited:
Agreed OP. Concord is up there for me right next to the Last of Us too.

With the Last of Us, 2 things comes to mind.
1. It was an amazing story and great gameplay.
2. The sequel is a complete abortion and should be forgotten.

But, let's not focus on just Concord in Fallout 4 but also cherish the Last of Us too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom