• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cool new Trailer : I heart Huckabees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I want Jason Schwartzman's hair. I'm seriously tempted to try it.

Socreges

Banned
Albert Markovski (Schwartzman), head of the Open Spaces Coalition, has been experiencing an alarming series of coincidences the meaning of which escapes him. With the help of two Existential Detectives, Bernard and Vivian Jaffe (Hoffman and Tomlin), Albert examines his life, his relationships, and his conflict with Brad Stand (Law), an executive climbing the corporate ladder at Huckabees, a popular chain of retail superstores. When Brad also hires the detectives, they dig deep into his seemingly perfect life and his relationship with his spokesmodel girlfriend, the voice of Huckabees, Dawn Campbell (Watts). Albert pairs up with rebel firefighter Tommy Corn (Wahlberg) to take matters into their own hands under the guidance of the Jaffes' nemesis, the French radical Caterine Vauban (Huppert).
Huh.

Looks really funny, though.

Dan said:
I want Jason Schwartzman's hair. I'm seriously tempted to try it.
Very few people could pull that off, I bet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jason Schwartzman's hair is, indeed, awesome.

I don't know what that was all about, but it seemed like my kind of scene. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom