• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall a nice game. Good attitude in both teams.

I'm nervous, though. This is the kind of match where the first to make a mistake, loose the game.

Oh and Suárez is a motherfucker.

Amarilla too, what a shitty referee (it's beyond me how he is there).

Salsa

iKeepPlaying said:
Chile >>> Uruguay That's obvious. But... One mistake and we're over.

lol

what match are you watching?

im watching the one where we had 5 goal opportunities and chile had.. 3? one of them being an awful rebound

SalsaShark said:
lol

im watching the one where we had 5 goal opportunities and chile had.. 3? one of them being an awful rebound
The match were we almost scored 3 times? And no, I'm not talking about defensive mistakes like the chileans ones (because, if you don't count those, Uruguay had like 0 chances) I'm talking about real chances.

jamesinclair said:
I think a tie would be best for mexico right?

Or a chile win?

Chile winning.
It would left
Chile 6pts
Uruguay 1pt
Peru 1pt (Missing 1 match)
Mexico 1pt (Missing 1 match)

Kandinsky

SalsaShark said:
lol

LOL are you serious? 5 chances? wtf both team had like 2 chances and thats it, pretty even match.

Salsa

iKeepPlaying said:
The match were we almost scored 3 times? And no, I'm not talking about defensive mistakes like the chileans ones (because, if you don't count those, Uruguay had like 0 chances) I'm talking about real chances.

what? how does taking advantage of defensive mistakes doesnt count as playing a good game? that's what good teams do. It has nothing to do with how bad Chile's defense is, every team makes mistakes all the time, its about taking advantage and seeing opportunities. Also: no

:p

im just fucking with you guys, match is pretty even, we can all agree the referee is an asshole though

SalsaShark said:
im just fucking with you guys, match is pretty even, we can all agree the referee is an asshole though

Oh god no... The referee is such an attention whore. No wonder he didn't go to World Cup '10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom