• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshino

alterno69 said:
Kill this tournament please, so boring, i expect the final to be even more boring.

If we are to kill tournaments based on how entertaining they are, we should first begin with the Gold Cup

Some random comments :p

- Both Guerrero and Vargas are great players, I like them a lot!
- Markarián is a son of a bitch, what a fucking defensive fucker (8 defenders, REALLY?!!!!!!!!!!). The saddest part is peruvian players are very talented, if they want, they could be playing great.
- Uruguay needs be more patient when attacking. They are rushing too much.

Overall a good game, mostly because bestguay who attacks all the time.

BOOO to Markarian (not peruvian players) for the shitty attitude.

EDIT: At the beginning, TV showed 2 peruvian bitches showing their painted tattas, I LIKE I LIKE!!!!!!!!!! :drool

alterno69 said:
Kill this tournament please, so boring, i expect the final to be even more boring.

Haha no, the Argentina - Uruguay match was far more fun than anything during the world cup. I wouldn't mind getting away with all international football but that is not going to happen for obvious reasons.

Salsa

Im confident, but im tired of getting so much opportunities and only nailing one or two. There's something about Forlan this cup.. Suarez is doing must of the work.

Noshino said:
If we are to kill tournaments based on how entertaining they are, we should first begin with the Gold Cup

At least gold cup had goals, but yeah this Copa America been pretty shitty, I remember past cups where Argentina and Brazil send their B team and the matches where better.

SalsaShark said:
Im confident, but im tired of getting so much opportunities and only nailing one or two. There's something about Forlan this cup.. Suarez is doing must of the work.

Yeah, Forlan still has the attitude, but what the fuck, even his passes aren't good enough. Weird.

Salsa

Oveja Negra said:
Yeah, Forlan still has the attitude, but what the fuck, even his passes aren't good enough. Weird.

He broke up with his girlfriend and they were gonna get married, but give me a break

He's probably thinking of this every time he kicks the ball:

Forlan_Nara.jpg

get your shit together Diegooooooo

Noshino

SalsaShark said:
He broke up with his girlfriend and they were gonna get married, but give me a break

He's probably thinking of this every time he kicks the ball:

Forlan_Nara.jpg

get your shit together Diegooooooo

she looks cute

fu Forlan

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
SalsaShark said:
In their defence, they DID say that the pitch was incredibly shitty and mostly sand though :p

alterno69

Banned
Noshino said:
Like i'd care lol.

Edit: FWIW i bet the Copa America final won't be half as entertaining as the Gold Cup final, mark my words.

alterno69

Banned
KidA Seven said:
Hey man, you don't like seeing teams get smashed on by Mexico? Boo this man!
At least Mexico managed to score half of the chances they created which is more that you can say from teams like Brasil or Colombia.

alterno69 said:
At least Mexico managed to score half of the chances they created which is more that you can say from teams like Brasil or Colombia.

They don't have Based Pea or Based De Nigris on their team. You have to give them a break.

feel

You know you suck as a referee when a player comes up to you to complain instead of euphorically celebrating a copa america semi-final goal with his teammates. (happened in the first goal)

Salsa

alterno69 said:
It's hard not to hate Suarez when he fakes after every foul and even when there is no foul at all.

To be fair; he's getting fucking destroyed since the beggining of the cup. I mean i cant blame them, he's the most dangerous player, but c'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom