• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshino

SalsaShark said:
Great, the ref fucking with us already

jesus fucking christ

sorry but Suarez is such a whiner, even for things that were well deserved.

If anything, the ref has been quite neutral thus far

Salsa

where was the lugano foul?

please, tell me

Noshino said:
sorry but Suarez is such a whiner, even for things that were well deserved.

If anything, the ref has been quite neutral thus far

Suarez is a fuckin target, watch how everyone goes at him with feet up to his chest, they wanna destroy him

Noshino

SalsaShark said:
where was the lugano foul?

please, tell me

Suarez is a fuckin target, watch how everyone goes at him with feet up to his chest, they wanna destroy him

You mean like he just did?

elty

Peru seems to be much less conservative tonight. Or maybe I watched the worst 30 minutes of the Peru Colombia match.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
elty said:
Peru seems to be much less conservative tonight. Or maybe I watched the worst 30 minutes of the Peru Colombia match.

nope youre right theyre going for it. if peru wins I have a friend that will be unbearable. please best guay destroy them.

Salsa

Noshino said:
and he didnt step on his hand in that play, right Salsa?

what?

i thought he didnt :/ the replay showed that he just landed wrong and got his hand hurt. It wasnt a yellow card for a reason

Noshino

SalsaShark said:
what?

i thought he didnt :/ the replay showed that he just landed wrong and got his hand hurt. It wasnt a yellow card for a reason

i dont think it was on purpose, but it did look like he stepped on his hand

DanteFox

Insane Metal said:
For the brazilian guys around here:

Cebolinha-penalti-Elano.jpg

Hahahaha
what does that mean in English?

Tobe

dammit i just got home what did i miss?!

i see salsa is already getting upset. hope this match isnt full of fouls

I haven't watched soccer since the WC and probably won't watch it again until the next one. I just found out yesterday that Brazil lost and embarrassed themselves by missing 4 penalty kicks. Serves them right, punch of prima donnas.

I also think Copa America should include all the teams from the Americas, Concacaf and Conmebol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom