• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

alterno69

Banned
SalsaShark said:
To be fair; he's getting fucking destroyed since the beggining of the cup. I mean i cant blame them, he's the most dangerous player, but c'mon
No excuse to spend so much time rolling on the floor faking, he's a great player but i can't think of a worse player than him in that aspect, he's even worse than Busquets.

Salsa

man Peru with some bad kicks, they should play the field some more instead of auto-kicking like that

alterno69 said:
No excuse to spend so much time rolling on the floor faking, he's a great player but i can't think of a worse player than him in that aspect, he's even worse than Busquets.

Right now he's overreacting to get the Ref to notice what i said earlier. Neymar is waaaaay worse man, c'mon.

I also find Suarez to be like that when playing anywhere else than in the national team.

GorillaJu

alterno69 said:
It's hard not to hate Suarez when he fakes after every foul and even when there is no foul at all.
He goes to ground very easily but his saving grace is that he doesn't dive without contact.

Suarez has to be one of the most competitive players in the world - the guy will do anything to win and it's shown on multiple occasions. If there's going to be a talented, never-say-never South American football star out there, I'm glad he's wearing the right club jersey!

Suarez and Busquests dont even compare. Let's not be silly. He's more like Nani, except Nani has a tendency to cry on the pitch, and he also goes down without contact.

Massa

SalsaShark said:
Lugano is a beast, he needs to calm the fuck down

You gotta love him.

lugano050306.jpg

alterno69

Banned
SalsaShark said:
man Peru with some bad kicks, they should play the field some more instead of auto-kicking like that

Right now he's overreacting to get the Ref to notice what i said earlier. Neymar is waaaaay worse man, c'mon.

I also find Suarez to be like that when playing anywhere else than in the national team.
That's the good thing about this teams that play not to lose, once you open them up it's over.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Lolgano.

Edit: whoa, red totally deserved.

alterno69

Banned
odd_morsel said:
He goes to ground very easily but his saving grace is that he doesn't dive without contact.

Suarez has to be one of the most competitive players in the world - the guy will do anything to win and it's shown on multiple occasions. If there's going to be a talented, never-say-never South American football star out there, I'm glad he's wearing the right club jersey!

Suarez and Busquests dont even compare. Let's not be silly. He's more like Nani, except Nani has a tendency to cry on the pitch, and he also goes down without contact.
Well faking in order to get another player booked is not fairplay in my book, it's fucking cheating and just sad that a player as talented as him does it everytime.

alterno69 said:

Yeah, Suárez has balls and even technically speaking, he is excellent, but I can't think of any other player right know who deserves his knee be broken in like 8 parts, so he can finally whine with a reason and cry for real and not in a fucking fake way. Seriously, he doesn't know the meaning of the "fair play" concept (he showed that to the entire world with his "famous" hand at the last World Cup).

Ok, maybe la Niña Torres is very similar with his whinning. Fuck him too.

I'm still happy for Uruguay, so far the best team in this cup. :)

Salsa

uggggghhh fucking Eguren that was the third one

alterno69 said:
Well faking in order to get another player booked is not fairplay in my book, it's fucking cheating and just sad that a player as talented as him does it everytime.

He never dives with no foul though, unlike every other fucking player out there

alterno69

Banned
Oveja Negra said:
Yeah, Suárez has balls and even technically speaking, he is excellent, but I can't think of any other player right know who deserves his knee be broken in like 8 parts, so he can finally whine with a reason and cry for real and not in a fucking fake way. Seriously, he doesn't know the meaning of the "fair play" concept (he showed that to the entire world with his "famous" hand at the last World Cup).

Ok, maybe la Niña Torres is very similar with his whinning. Fuck him too.

I'm still happy for Uruguay, so far the best team in this cup. :)
Me too, i root for them since Mexico confirmed what a disgrace they were, i like Suarez as a player and that's why i hate that shit even more.

alterno69

Banned
SalsaShark said:
uggggghhh fucking Eguren that was the third one

He never dives with no foul though, unlike every other fucking player out there
Lol you can't believe that, i've seen him do it at least twice in this match alone. Even if he did as you say there's no excuse.

GorillaJu

alterno69 said:
I agree. It's never nice to see and it's a shame that it's often the most talented players that find themselves going down all the time. From the perspective of the player, though, it's got to be infuriating to get hacked at every time you get the ball, but it's not like defenders are going to let you waltz past them without doing everything in their power to stop you. Thus the cycle never ends.

Some people (Alves, Busquests, etc.) do take it too far. I wouldn't group Suarez with them, but I'm probably just being nice since I think he's a fantastic player. We'll see where he is in another year or two, under Kenny's guidance. Apparently he goes to ground a lot less since coming to Europe.

Salsa

ball never even entered the field and he gave it to Peru?

LOL this ref

alterno69 said:
Lol you can't believe that, i've seen him do it at least twice in this match alone. Even if he did as you say there's no excuse.

I do and we disagree

i see your point though so its cool

Salsa

Muslera fucking Captain Tsubasing the shit out of the match

Eguren was fucking hurt but obviously the Peru players werent gonna stop

Tobe

SalsaShark said:
Muslera fucking Captain Tsubasing the shit out of the match

Eguren was fucking hurt but obviously the Peru players werent gonna stop

would you stop in that situation?

alterno69

Banned
If there's one thing i hate about professional futbol is the excessive faking, the closer a player is to being professional the more he fakes, i hate players who fake anything, have some respect for your fellow mates, they do make a living from it too, it's fucking disgraceful IMO trying to have a coleague booked at every chance you get. Fouls are a part of the game, if you don't like getting fouled go practice another fucking sport.

Salsa

Tobe1 said:
would you stop in that situation?

lol of course not, i was just pointing that out

alterno69 said:
If there's one thing i hate about professional futbol is the excessive faking, the closer a player is to being professional the more he fakes, i hate players who fake anything, have some respect for your fellow mates, they do make a living from it too, it's fucking disgraceful IMO trying to have a coleague booked at every chance you get. Fouls are a part of the game, if you don't like getting fouled go practice another fucking sport.

Dude, i get your point, but we might as well be the national team that "fakes" and "dives" the less, with the latter being nonexistent. There were much worse matches you could complain about that. We get almost one clean and complete DIVE from every game, show me one of ours.

alterno69

Banned
SalsaShark said:
lol of course not, i was just pointing that out

Dude, i get your point, but we might as well be the national team that "fakes" and "dives" the less, with the latter being nonexistent. There were much worse matches you could complain about that. We get almost one clean and complete DIVE from every game, show me one of ours.
I wasn't talking about Uruguay but in general, congrats on the final BTW.

I hope Forlan scores in the final, he deserves it more than anyone.

mozfan12

Banned
Kind of frustrating that as seen in the last 20 minutes, Peru could have given so much more, Uruguay webt for it and they deserved to win.

Im hoping for a Uruguay v Venezuela final.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I was expecting el Loco to tear up them Perrucho's snatch up and bag him some goals. I are disappoint salsafish.

mozfan12

Banned
Jesus what a generation Uruguay has had

2007 Copa America semis
2010 World Cup Semis
2011 Copa America final (maybe champions)

Should be interesting in 2014

feel

I would be way more happy about this if Venezuela wasn't still in the running and if I didn't watch the game sitting next to a Peruvian friend that is all sad right now.

Still, congrats Uruguay!! Will be rooting for you 100% if Venezuela doesn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom