• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game needs one goal from Colombia and it will improve a lot.

Perú will be forced to stop parking the bus and that will create much more chances for both teams.

Niks

Perus game plan has been pretty clear: Dont let Colombia get the ball, hence the rough play. The downside to that strategy is that they have ran a lot.

Colombia looks in better shape in that regard. They have rested more days than Peru.

Peru isnt parking the bus, Colombia is attacking and controlling the ball, Peru has to defend otherwise is suicide

I think they are parking the bus, sure... it's not like Uruguay, but still, from the beginning all of them (except for Guerrero) are waiting in Perú side, hoping to counter attack.

Just pay attention how they stand in the field.

Clearly, Colombia is the one trying to attack all the time. The thing is today they are out of ideas, pure will only works on occasions.

Boring match anyways, I hope it gets better in the second half :)

KuGsj.gif

"Foul" in 3 seconds.

Playing like this I don't care who wins. None of them has any chance against Argentina.

It seems they finally will win something (as an adult team) after almost 30 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom