• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

He was the only one playing well that I saw in the Argentina match. Every other player just let the Argentinians run right through them, Bradley was the only one (successfully) challenging them.
Lol wat. No. If anything, Zardes was one of the few players that looked decent. Bradley was bad.

Mory Dunz

We have a lot of hot heads on our current team

Dempsey
Bedoya
Wood
maybe Yedlin
(Bradley used to be one really bad, but not so much anymore...)
Jones
Sometimes Cameron

Lol wat. No. If anything, Zardes was one of the few players that looked decent. Bradley was bad.

Zardes quiety had a decent tournament (except for those 2 bad misses that match).
Everyone keeps mentioning his bad touch, but all the attacking players have given away the ball cheaply.

Now, how many attacking players have beaten their man off the dribble or turn? Can't think of another besides Zardes consistently

He was the only one playing well that I saw in the Argentina match. Every other player just let the Argentinians run right through them, Bradley was the only one (successfully) challenging them.

LOL.... o_O

Unless your definition of "playing well" is playing so atrocious that the scale has been broken. Like when a 500 lb man stands on a scale that only goes to 300 lb. It might loop around saying he only weighs 200 lb.

RIP

Well...first 4th place finish since 1995? I guess it's something to build on. We got some good young players coming up at least.

Why does Bradley only pass it backward?

Mory Dunz

Actually.

Not Wood's fault.

Bedoya got in his way. Then the defender was there.

What was bedoya doing running acrosss wood there?

edit:
I mean, he could've shot, but it would've been blocked by bedoya most likely.

I honestly don't know what game you watched.

Unless you meant to type 'Zardes' and misspelled it B...R...A...D...L...E...Y

I don't know if the US has anyone better to play the midfield, but Bradley is below average.

Beach

Overall good performance by USA
Just ball luck and actually taking shots

Insane how besides Brooks, Zardes has been the best US player

Huge improvement

Edit: With Wood, Zardes, Pus, Altidore, Dempsey and Aron we have a lot of available attacking options for the qualification run at least

That was a fun first half.

USA just needs a genius footballer of their own lol. So many missed chances.

Bobby Wood has the look of our future star striker, but he still needs a lot of seasoning.

He also needs for his man to not run in front of him when he has a clear shot.

Toxi

Banned
Is this a joke? Bradley was a disaster in the Argentina game. Couldn't make a single pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom