• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
PP-Bizon Sanddashed drop. Selling for... jack crap.

WHY.jpg :(

Valve rigs the drop systems to purposely screw with me. :(

I spent more than I'd like to admit buying and unlocking cases last night. I'm a whale.

All of it was complete garbage.

Most expensive item I have is a stattrak factory new SG 553 that's neon purple, goes for average $10 on the market. Got it as a drop though. Hahaha.

I played with a guy who was blackout drunk yesterday. It sounded like he was about to heave all over his keyboard. Entire sentences slurred together. It was incredible.

My babies.

StatTrak M4A1-S Dark Water Minimal Wear
330x192

StatTrak P250 Steel Disruption factory New
330x192

StatTrak Nova Graphite Factory New
330x192

AK-47 Blue Laminate Field tested(My only damn ak47 skin)
330x192

LCGeek

formerly sane
What is fact though is the hit detection in source games are plopsicles.

Stopped playing rank cause it's so bad in most of them now.

For public play I don't mind in ranked especially being a player that grew up in 1.3 or beta lans it's disgusting how cs feels now compared to what it actually can be like.

cHinzo

Opened some cases last night. Got some awesome items out of all the crap.

AK-47 | Blue Laminate | Factory New
330x192

Stat Trak PP-Bizon | Water Sigil | Factory New
330x192

Stat Trak Nova | Ghost Camo | Factory New
330x192

Famas | Afterimage | Factory New
330x192

Stat Trak Bayonet | Boreal Forest | Battle-Scarred
330x192

Opened some cases last night. Got some awesome items out of all the crap.

AK-47 | Blue Laminate | Factory New
330x192

Stat Trak PP-Bizon | Water Sigil | Factory New
330x192

Stat Trak Nova | Ghost Camo | Factory New
330x192

Famas | Afterimage | Factory New
330x192

Stat Trak Bayonet | Boreal Forest | Battle-Scarred
330x192
Whoa a knife? How many did you open up?

KingKong

For sure, it's hard to get a price for it considering how few there are on the market but it sold anywhere from 200 to 350 http://steamcompanion.com/csgo/-StatTrak-Bayonet--Boreal-Forest-Well-Worn/

I wish the Asiimov M4 wasnt so expensive, I'd buy it if it was say 10 bucks but I'm not spending 50 dollars on it, but it's by far the nicest skin I've seen
Yeah That's a real nice skin. The AK-47 Really needs better skins. The valve ones have all been terrible aside from the one with the Dragon. I'd love a Carbon Fiber AK.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah That's a real nice skin. The AK-47 Really needs better skins. The valve ones have all been terrible aside from the one with the Dragon. I'd love a Carbon Fiber AK.

you did not just diss case-hardened AK.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
All gold AK pls :3

Need to make that so I can roll in that Call of Dooty money.

Of course, this means learning Workshop... and getting Valve to approve it... and then having it sell...

Of course, this means learning Workshop... and getting Valve to approve it... and then having it sell...
They said Gold Weapons won't be taken off the workshop because they have their own plans for Gold skins.

soultron

Banned
Selling my ultraviolet SG 553. Hoping to get $25 for it on the market. I'm the lowest price available, so I'm guessing it will go quick.

Default AK looks good. Those wood textures. Only "upgrade" for me would be Fire Serpent, so instead I have a blue laminate. It reminds me of when skins were unlocked in-game through accomplishments rather than luck and money.

The AK still bugs me, though. Some days it feels like a laser, other days you can't hit anything and just start using the Galil instead.

Clydefrog

yeah, when you get a good run with the ak you feel like "why cant i always do this"

i mean headshots just stick and it looks like you're cheating. it's wonderful!

Default AK looks good. Those wood textures. Only "upgrade" for me would be Fire Serpent, so instead I have a blue laminate. It reminds me of when skins were unlocked in-game through accomplishments rather than luck and money.

The AK still bugs me, though. Some days it feels like a laser, other days you can't hit anything and just start using the Galil instead.

and that reminds me of when we got maybe one update a year.

cHinzo

I wish the Asiimov M4 wasnt so expensive, I'd buy it if it was say 10 bucks but I'm not spending 50 dollars on it, but it's by far the nicest skin I've seen

Ye the M4A4 Asiimov looks awesome as hell, but it's expensive as fck. Wish they had a M4A1-S (I prefer using it over the M4A4) version of it. The A1 only got boring skins kinda like the AK-47, minus the Fire Serpent one.

TheSeks

All the Asiimov's look good. I just wish they had a consistent color scheme instead of the multitude of colors for the different guns.

soultron

Banned

It's not really that hard to learn how to texture. Doing it well is another thing entirely, but there are plenty of textures on YouTube that can teach you how to unwrap the guns, modify the existing texture sheet, and then rewrap the gun with your custom skin.

Thezez

Banned
Got pretty lucky today with some cases, 4 StatTrak Ak-47 Blue Laminates

Seem to have trouble selling them on the market though

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Got pretty lucky today with some cases, 4 StatTrak Ak-47 Blue Laminates

Seem to have trouble selling them on the market though

Lucky is a understatement haha, I think I never got an AK to drop at all, also the Blue Laminate looks really good.

NaM

But if you open it, you have a chance to get a knive that is worth like 200$!! But the chances are so small its basically one big lottery.
He'll probably get a shitty weapon worth 0.25c
In any case I rather sell a couple of winter cases and then buy a key and open another one, no harm done.

soultron

Banned
He'll probably get a shitty weapon worth 0.25c
In any case I rather sell a couple of winter cases and then buy a key and open another one, no harm done.

More like $0.04. Some drops are so pitiful. Haha.

As for the AK talk, I really want a skin. Any skin. I don't have any skins for my mains/the usual AK/M4/Deagle.

TheSeks

I still haven't sold my Winter crate. *sigh*

Put it up for $.25 or so and no one bites. WHY doesn't Valve's market community like my items!? :( WHY does Valve screw with me with their drop rates. :(

soultron

Banned
I still haven't sold my Winter crate. *sigh*

Put it up for $.25 or so and no one bites. WHY doesn't Valve's market community like my items!? :( WHY does Valve screw with me with their drop rates. :(

Gotta put it lowest cost so it appears at the top of the list.

NaM

More like $0.04. Some drops are so pitiful. Haha.

As for the AK talk, I really want a skin. Any skin. I don't have any skins for my mains/the usual AK/M4/Deagle.

The USP-S is so OP that I miss it a lot when I'm a t3rrorist and only then I use the P250, but CT has the best pistols, I love the Five-Seven too.

soultron

Banned
The USP-S is so OP that I miss it a lot when I'm a t3rrorist and only then I use the P250, but CT has the best pistols, I love the Five-Seven too.

5-7 is my CT main pistol, most of the time. It looks great with the Contractor skin, IMO.

they also added a vote for the maps we want to keep for the next operation and updated the friends UI

Cache seems like the obvious choice, not sure what else to vote for. Maybe agency

e: patch notes http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/1vz5f3/release_notes_for_the_update/

Looks like a lot of changes to overpass but not cbble

Very nice update. A lot of good fixes.

I'm gonna vote for cache, agency, seaside and maybe Museum. We need more hostage maps to go official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom