• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made a slight tweak which you may prefer, I have changed the smoke text to grey which seemed more fitting: https://www.mediafire.com/?7r0gc95zylyt1w5

jK6trrr.jpg

Love it, I don't know why that isn't standard.

I had to restart my router and now I can't use the Steam Market for 7 days to "protect my inventory", WTF? I'm emailing them now, hopefully they can remove this restriction. What a load of old balls.

Bummer, you're probably out of luck until the lock out is over.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I had to restart my router and now I can't use the Steam Market for 7 days to "protect my inventory", WTF? I'm emailing them now, hopefully they can remove this restriction. What a load of old balls.
Support will claim there's nothing they can do. It really sucks.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Turns out I can still use the market within Steam itself, just not from my browser. Now I really don't understand the point, if I'd been hacked they could just log into Steam and steal everything.

magenta

Hopefully some of you guys didn't open the original run of cases. I sold some of mine for $2.30 and made over $20. Thanks Valve for the free money.

Wish the AK Vulcan skins werent so damn expensive. Refuse to spend that much on one skin. Though I do open any case I get, over time have probably spent enough to cover the cost of the Vulcan and got nothing for it so hm..

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I just got a factory new m4a1-s cyrex, omg. I'd keep it but I need me a butterfly knife. These breakout cases are bleeding me though.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Wish the AK Vulcan skins werent so damn expensive. Refuse to spend that much on one skin. Though I do open any case I get, over time have probably spent enough to cover the cost of the Vulcan and got nothing for it so hm..

Other than a knife the AK Vulcan is the skin I want most, but I'm not in a position to spend £50 on a skin.

Can anyone explain the weekly drop limit to me? I wasn't aware there was one until I went 10 games with nothing :(
I'm fuzzy on the specifics, but the general idea is that there are weekly and daily limits. The operations kind of futz with that a bit but normally get up to two cases and two skins a week, with the most you can get in a single day being one case and skin.

Valve needs work on their in game streaming. i want it it to reach Dota 2 levels where pretty much every tournament has ppv tickets and can be watched with commentary in game.

Damn CSGO lounge trade bots are maxed. I want to bet this ugly ass tec 9 stattrak!

Wunder

My aim got hit hard for not playing for 6 days. I haven't been so disappointed in myself.

Yeah. After I came back from EVO/TI4 I haven't really been able to get the aim I had before, and now I don't feel the urge/motivation to spend hours in dm/training to get it back. Kinda sucks :(

soultron

Banned
Just got my best case drop ever. P90 Asimov Minimal Wear. Wondering if I should just sell the damned thing. $32 average price.

Funny thing is that I just got my P90 500 kills achievement today too, so I never have to use the P90 again unless forced to buy it in Comp rounds.

Just got my best case drop ever. P90 Asimov Minimal Wear. Wondering if I should just sell the damned thing. $32 average price.

Funny thing is that I just got my P90 500 kills achievement today too, so I never have to use the P90 again unless forced to buy it in Comp rounds.

If it's a gun I don't use or a skin I dsilike I sell the sucker. Just know you can easily spend those 32 on keys and not get anything nearly as rare again.

GAF Games Night thread. Premature Quiche and Phoenix opened one up. It's running but wasn't working yesterday because of the new update I think it was.

That's awesome. I do mostly matchmaking but I would probably jump into a competitive casual server ran by gaffers. If You guys want it listed in the group let me know.

You seriously deserve a much higher rank. I don't get it.
I was much worse when I started playing competitive. I think I'd lost 10 games and given up before I started playing comp again with Paul and the group and then finally got ranked. That and it seems to only take 2 or 3 losses to knock me down from Silver Elite. While it takes at least double that to rank back up from Silver 4.

Animal

Banned
I found a gaf counter-strike group on steam but I'm not sure how active it is. Judging by the activity in this thread, I think it would work quite well.

soultron

Banned
This one?

The group itself has active players but I never really figured out what to do with it aside from having a place for people to add friends.

If we built a structure in this thread (Tuesdays are NA Comp MM nights, etc.) I think it'd work well. I work like crazy, but it'd be nice to have something more regimented so that I can prioritize my time to play with CSGAF, in my opinion.

tjohn86

I'm fuzzy on the specifics, but the general idea is that there are weekly and daily limits. The operations kind of futz with that a bit but normally get up to two cases and two skins a week, with the most you can get in a single day being one case and skin.

They reset once a week, that's all I really know. Here is a site that tells you when.

Fuck betting.

6wTEuqA.gif

Thanks Guys! Sucks missions cant even drop. I want that gold coin.

soultron

Banned
Can someone explain to me the point of the autosniper

Kind of a relic from older CS games, is it not? Seems OP to me because the recoil is ineffectual as a drawback to using it. I'd be fine with just the Scout (early game buy for calling out picks) and the AWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom