• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
LvRhOnN.png

BOUGHT A KEY TO COMMEMORATE A CLOSE DUST 2 GAME

VICTORY IS STRONG
Chridt. Congrats on winning life.

K.Sabot

im so fucking jealous.

you gonna sell it and get paid?

Thinking of selling it, probably via paypal so I can buy some fighting games I missed.

I don't know how I can play anymore lol, lost feeling in my arms when I opened it and now I'm drained. Definitely wouldn't want to hold on to it because I don't want to attract scammers again ( i got tons of scam attempts for my expensive dota 2 items).

Omega

Banned
Thinking of selling it, probably via paypal so I can buy some fighting games I missed.

I don't know how I can play anymore lol, lost feeling in my arms when I opened it and now I'm drained. Definitely wouldn't want to hold on to it because I don't want to attract scammers again ( i got tons of scam attempts for my expensive dota 2 items).

how much would you be willing to sell it for lol

That, and the M9 Bayonet Slaughter are the two knives I want the most. I've gotten neither, spending probably $70 on keys (money that I got from selling skins)

K.Sabot

how much would you be willing to sell it for lol

That, and the M9 Bayonet Slaughter are the two knives I want the most. I've gotten neither, spending probably $70 on keys (money that I got from selling skins)

I gotta scout the average cost of it right now, certainly not gonna start looking to sell it today I'm absolutely drained lol. I'll PM you when I'm set up and we can talk.

Holy shit Demolition mode is terrible. I played it twice, all for a shitty well worn Mag7 Storm.

Is this the general consensus? I generally like demolition when I just want some no brain fast paced action. The weapons also balance out the teams quite nicely (doing well awards bad weapons) so I find it quite enjoyable.

Exactly my point - you've done quite well to get a scout, meaning your team probably is leading, so the game gets tougher for you, evening out the odds and keeping the match exciting.

Exactly my point - you've done quite well to get a scout, meaning your team probably is leading, so the game gets tougher for you, evening out the odds and keeping the match exciting.

Eh, I guess it's just not for me then. I don't mind a little bit of fast paced action, but I have deathmatch for that.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I swear I've pissed off an old gypsy woman or something, I always seem to do 90+ dmg and then die in 1v1 situations.

K.Sabot

Was told that one recently sold for £400 which is like $650. If it was a Factory New, we'd be talking $1000.

Definitely not looking for the top shelf price, even if the skin itself looks nice ( it looks like red tiger stripes!)

VY4wEEo.png

Anilusion

Do we know which rarity the skins in the Cache Collection are? I really want the Famas and maybe the Galil, I just hope they aren't super rare.

Edit: Apparently those 2 are the rarest skins in the set :( http://csgostash.com/?collection=The+Cache+Collection

I checked the market and Field Tested Galil and Famas skins of the same rarity go for like 1.5 - 2.5€, so it might not be too bad after all. How long does it usually take for skins to equalize in price? I haven't been playing for very long.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Betting against Navi and Virtus Pro is 6 guaranteed points lost.

People are some twisted fucked up sociopaths in this game.

Just had a group kick me because i wasn't good enough when it was 12-3 in our favor.

Really creepy fuckers. I guess this is the internet..

ironmang

Are the mission drops for breakout capped? I've completed every one I've been given but it's been like 2 weeks since the last drop.

CoolS

Are the mission drops for breakout capped? I've completed every one I've been given but it's been like 2 weeks since the last drop.
Should be 2 a week, at least its been like that for me ever since the start. On a side note, I once again got the mission to get an knife kill in Casual. Time to run around like a madman with my knife out again!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Epsilon, titan, and maybe LC are the ones where I'd have it the other way around.

Epsilon I'm confident in, they've beaten HR the last two times at LAN and when they're on form they're better than HR when they're on form. Titan vs Cloud 9 is a toss up, could go either way. LC have really impressed me lately and I went with my gut.

Seriously contemplating getting a smurf account so I can play with friends. Most of my friends are ranked 2-5 ranks below me. I feel like the game does a poor job of balancing mismatched groups, though I can also see that this is a difficult task. Rarely can I carry the team singlehandedly, even if many on the opposing team are ranked lower than me. This usually means that you need a few people to play well above their average level to even have a chance of winning.

Sajjaja

Seriously contemplating getting a smurf account so I can play with friends. Most of my friends are ranked 2-5 ranks below me. I feel like the game does a poor job of balancing mismatched groups, though I can also see that this is a difficult task. Rarely can I carry the team singlehandedly, even if many on the opposing team are ranked lower than me. This usually means that you need a few people to play well above their average level to even have a chance of winning.

smurfs suck.

CoolS

smurfs suck.

Not all of them. =(
I have an alt account so I can play competitive with some of my friends and some of you fun but lower ranked gaffers. I don't troll and I don't carry like mad, I just like playing with a lobby.

I also use a smurf to play with some of my friends, since they started complaining that we loose every other match because the other team on average is ranked way above them and they couldn't do anything in a lot of cases. When I play with them, I try a lot of new things (like AWPin) and usually it works out great. I don't think the other team ever complained about my smurf account, I can play with my friends and we actually have a chance of winning because of our skill an tactics.

On a different note: Invited some friends over for next Sunday to watch the semi finals and the grand final of ESL One on the big TV. We'll see how that goes and if people actually show up or if they think it's too nerdy :D

I just purchased a key from Steam (not the marketplace). My steam wallet went down but I don't have the key? What gives.

edit: Nvm, took like 3 minutes for it to show up.

Anilusion

Does anybody have a cool knife they'd like to sell?

Scroll up and check out k.sabot's knife. I'm sure they'd prefer to sell to a gaffer but fair warning it'll be pricey for obvious reasons lol.

Yeah that one looks amazing. Unfortunately it's a bit more expensive than I can afford. :p

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Man, going back to the M4A4 is hard. The recoil seems crazy in comparison to the M4A1S.

I actually find that picking up and using the M4A4 isn't too bad, even after using nothing but the A1. The extra bullets are nice, but they're no silencer.

Also I really miss Agency. I legitimately thought it had a chance of getting bought by Valve, but I guess that's only going to happen with comp DE maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom