• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
thx iBP

ibj4pkXw0VfizV.png

Wierd issue I had today for the first time. My game would freeze and the screen woukd have waves like screen tearing. It wouldn't lock up the game. Just freeze the round for about 5 seconds and I would be back to whatever had happened. This a pc or server issue?

Mokoi

Banned
I hope you found this post helpful, and I realize that it takes a lot of time to plan these things, but if you execute them properly, you will have a much easier time dealing with the CT's on T side.

Yeah it's helpful, and thanks for the write up.

---
CZ is such a life saver.

Played a game with Crazy Maniac today. Unfortunately I was out because of Wifi lags and we couldn't hold A site on mirage those 2 rounds, otherwise I'm sure we might have actually made the comeback a real thing.

We came back from what, 3-12 to 14-16? If only my T-side wasn't complete rubbish, we might have actually won it. My aim is really shit sometimes, I keep going back and forth between mouse sensitivities too, trying to figure out what's best for me. But it seems to be getting worse more than anything.

Shadownet

Banned
Rip my 220 dollar bet. >.> not doing that great lately. What a setback. ;__; congrats though!
Chinzo..you're killing me man. Stop D:
--------
I really want that M4 or P90 Asiimov (minimal) its hovering over $100 right now.

Will the prices ever go down once the new Operation case come out?

CoolS

We came back from what, 3-12 to 14-16? If only my T-side wasn't complete rubbish, we might have actually won it. My aim is really shit sometimes, I keep going back and forth between mouse sensitivities too, trying to figure out what's best for me. But it seems to be getting worse more than anything.

We really did a good job hanging in there, especially since my friends and the random player in our team already had kinda given up after our t side.

For the sensitivity, I recommend this guide, it really helped me and while I had to get used to it a while (still am actually) it really helps your aim to be more consitent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBuiD11WDM

cHinzo

--------
I really want that M4 or P90 Asiimov (minimal) its hovering over $100 right now.

2143ddf9bb.png
RIP.
Np man. Gotta build it up again. T.T

The prices will probably keep going up with the influx of new players, there will probably be more demand for those skins, because they look awesome.

-----------------------------

Oh and for u guys who are struggling below AK rank. Aiming on that rank is far more important than buying grenades, smokes and flashes. How many times did you or a teammate flash ur own teammates with a flashbang? Or got caught by the enemy with a nade still in ur hand? Or not knowing how to throw the optimal smokes to get into or block off sites (EG: exposing urself to the enemy when throwing a smoke)? Until you're AK and if you wanna rank up, u should just focus on aiming, getting picks and falling back to a safer position over learning stuff as nades, flashes and smokes which distracts u from ur aim. Gotta learn to walk, before u can run. :D

MutFox

Banned
Playing this game so much lately.
Just started the rank up process...
Only a 4 star nova at the moment...

These missions are addicting. :|

ironmang

Anybody here have any success trading? I usually get a lot of 3-5 dollar skins from betting but don't really see any way to trade them up efficiently. Every offer I get is heavily in their favor. Should I be not using the lounge for trading? Or just being the one sending constant trade offers hoping I get a good deal?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
--------

What happened you your old p90 asiimov, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaahp

also those 3 rounds in a row losses yesterday crushed my soul.

Clydefrog

Playing this game so much lately.
Just started the rank up process...
Only a 4 star nova at the moment...

These missions are addicting. :|

congrats, you're already better than half of the people here!

the missions are such a tease. i have never seen a drop worth more than pennies...

Divius

Played a game on Inferno with a (now unfortunately banned) fellow GAFer. But we were playing against Eagles and DMG's and they were so much better than me :c better aim, quicker reactions, better gamesense. They dropped me so damn fast compared to the people I normally play against. It was a punishment but also a valuable lesson.

Haroon

I recommend using the deathmatch located here: 192.223.24.251:27015
It's much better than the regular deathmatching servers that Valve uses because you attack your teammates, and your opponents the same. It's a great way to warm up before you start playing some competitive matches.

Clydefrog

I got a $20 skin drop the other day from a mission.
Was pretty happy, using it now. :D
Factory New too... :p

W.T.F.! you are so lucky. what did you get?

i've done enough missions now to have the gold coin (15 missions completed) and they've all been extremely crap

I haven't checked but I think they belong to like 3 different "trade-up contracts" so it's not like we can easily bunch 10 of them together and get an upgrade :(

f u volve
Actually now it's just about rarity. 10 of the same quality can be traded up. No longer has to be the same collection.

Hugstable

Banned
I don't know about you guys, but I got a contractor auto sniper. It's really good, trading for factory new stat trak awp asiimov btw if anyone wants to trade, I know I'm getting ripped off.

Funniest thing ever was you asking for a extra Grey tier Skin and thinking you were gonna get a Mil-Spec, and forgetting all about Industrial Grade tier. >_>

MutFox

Banned
W.T.F.! you are so lucky. what did you get?

i've done enough missions now to have the gold coin (15 missions completed) and they've all been extremely crap

I'm still on silver for missions, just got the mission pack thing the other day.
Only reason I have it is cause a former gaf mod bought it for me.... :p
Only condition was I had to give her my 1st 2 Operation Breakout Crates.
Gave her more for being nice. :D

Got some USP skin, I actually wanted a USP skin too, cause I didn't have a skin for it yet.
Skin is ugly as sin, but it's $20.
Will sell once I get another USP skin to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom