• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randam

Competetive is based on your rank (most of the times) and for de_ and cs_ maps.

There is also Casual, but casual teaches you thow to play the game wrong.

arms race/ demo and deatmatch are the other 3 "official" modes of play, yes.
So there is a classic death match mode with respawns too?

Divius

Won 2 bets, got 0 value instead of 0.50. I feel scammed.
I had the same thing as well, I bet 0,60 on VP (vs dig) and got nothing. Apparently when the bet is too little they are entitled not to pay out or something. It's in the rules somewhere. But when you lose they will gladly take your skins though :p

Made a 'big' bet on dAT today which seems like a sure thing.

Wunder

I had the same thing as well, I bet 0,60 on VP (vs dig) and got nothing. Apparently when the bet is too little they are entitled not to pay out or something. It's in the rules somewhere. But when you lose they will gladly take your skins though :p

tempted to dump a huge one on dAT but I'm so scared ;_;

Bet small against dAT. I think dAT will take it but at these odds there's no way I'm betting high on a mid-tier RU team.

yeah. I put down .50 in stickers against DaT because they're play money to me.

Had some good matches tonight, and some bad matches tonight. Glad I stayed up for one more match, was in form.

ironmang

The odds are too weird. I've been hearing about how some teams throw matches. It's kinda despicable really.

I can kind of see why a team would be tempted to throw. Especially if they're 85%+ favorites. Max betting would net each of them more than they'd get from most leagues or small tournaments. Heavily sponsored teams wouldn't do this but I could see lower tiered teams thinking about it.

Cardigan

It's frustrating to get not anything back and it has happened to me several times as well. CSGL's rules state the any bets with <20 cent return value can not guarantee any returns. I've had bets with 50 cent return value and didn't get anything back. It makes sense since there is a limited pool of skins available. Higher valued bets get first skin priority, so the low bets will always get the scraps.

Lourio

Placed a bet on Unnamed as well. Hoping to hit the jackpot one of these days lol.

I added funds to my wallet, but my credit card is taking forever to show the verification funds. Missed out on purchasing a knife at like $20 under the normal value. Fack.

ChrisW

Placed a bet on Unnamed as well. Hoping to hit the jackpot one of these days lol.

I added funds to my wallet, but my credit card is taking forever to show the verification funds. Missed out on purchasing a knife at like $20 under the normal value. Fack.
I've been waiting for something like this, watching the sales stats you see some knives going for like £20 when there usually £60

Btw question if I play competitive, do I get put into games that have people on the same skill level as me? I don't want to be a newb on a team with guardians and totally ruin it

are there really only two matches? i had the day off..wanted to watch some CS

Play some CS instead!

I've been waiting for something like this, watching the sales stats you see some knives going for like £20 when there usually £60

Btw question if I play competitive, do I get put into games that have people on the same skill level as me? I don't want to be a newb on a team with guardians and totally ruin it

You're first couple games you might get matched up with people outside your actual skill range, but once you have a rank you'll be good.

cHinzo

are there really only two matches? i had the day off..wanted to watch some CS

When there are no events there are no games during the the weekends and usually on friday. :d Most of the pro games are usually played between tuesday and thursday. Better play some CS urself. :D

If u lose your first three games, you're stuck in silver for the rest of ur placement games. U need to win 10 placement games to get your ranking.

Haroon

Be wary of this individual called Sabershaper. Adds me to Steam, and states the following:

hey bro, this is my knife <insert a random link that probably contains malicious software>.

K.Sabot

THdzCdQ.png

K.Sabot

Be wary of this individual called Sabershaper. Adds me to Steam, and states the following:

hey bro, this is my knife <insert a random link that probably contains malicious software>.

You'll get that 9x out of ten on if you advertise on csgolounge.

immediately block:

-people with private profiles or inventory.
-people with level 0 profiles
-people with less than a hundred hours in csgo or people who's only game is csgo.

got me by when I was trading my knife.

I don't like the term throw. Nothing is guaranteed, losing is not impossible. If it's a big team I doubt they would throw for skins either. Pro teams have team benefits and sponsers to uphold. Some of them even have a salary.

If it's a nobody team with nothing on the line, maybe.

Haroon

You'll get that 9x out of ten on if you advertise on csgolounge.

immediately block:

-people with private profiles or inventory.
-people with level 0 profiles
-people with less than a hundred hours in csgo or people who's only game is csgo.

got me by when I was trading my knife.

Thanks for the tips man. I will follow your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom