• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW

Man, I'm spending more time on the bloody economy of this game rather than playing...

lol some guy must have thought I was stupid earlier, he tried to offer me 0.90 for my 3.00, but put loads of games into trade bin to make it look like a good deal for me!

BTW anyone watching "Extraftw" he's almost in tears he's so happy about getting 1,500 viewers...although he just got a factory new fade bay after only playing for about 3 weeks

Haroon

What did you bet Atsuo?

Ipj2gqt.png

The best bit about betting is that it incentivizes watching professional matches. That was always hard for me to do besides the bigger tournaments and occasional league matches. Betting will help me be a better player just through osmosis

K.Sabot

Feeling better after nuke, but will have to miss the third game.

Wouldn't be the worst if I lose the asii, but my betting inventory would be very thin since the rest of my inventory is unbettable.

Omega

Banned
insertion is stupid.

can we just abandon a mission? i really don't want to play this map, i'd rather get something else.

cHinzo

insertion is stupid.

can we just abandon a mission? i really don't want to play this map, i'd rather get something else.

U can remove the mission after a while iirc. Luckily took me only one game to finish the Insertion mission, because a teammate was beasting on that map. It's an awful open map. Also dark as fck, which I hate. Ugh.

Haroon

Anyone here have a 5960x? If so, can you private message me please? I am looking into getting this sometime next month, but I want to know how well it works for streaming on OBS.

Edit: Damn, Unnamed making it happen.

Damn you guys. I couldn't bet because I was away from home!

Switched from 800 dpi/1.35 sens to 400 dpi/2.3 sens. What a difference it makes when controlling my AK spray. Much easier. I'll need a new Mousepad soon for 180 spins though. I can only do 150s atm.

Haroon

Switched from 800 dpi/1.35 sens to 400 dpi/2.3 sens. What a difference it makes when controlling my AK spray. Much easier. I'll need a new Mousepad soon for 180 spins though. I can only do 150s atm.

That's great man. I think it's very important for you to able to do 180 when you're playing this game. Just don't change your settings after you're comfortable with them.

Wait how do I see my won bets?

In my profile it says

Total bets: 0
Bets won: 0

But it definitely registered my bets... does it take a while to come through or...?

Omega

Banned
i thought i bet..guess i never actually hit the offer ready button

i shouldn't attempt to make bets when i wake up, it could have been worse and i could have bet on dat

noice.

my .70 cents brought back a USPS Caimain (Well-Worn) ~ 5.10 and a AK-47 Blue Laminate FN

CSGOLounge profile:
Total bets: 43
Bets won: 30

mostly lost underdog (85%+) 1-2$ bets
plus two or three decent sized bets when I first started three weeks ago.

K.Sabot

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

well, time to build it back up.

also:

jwTAcSZ.png

Also worldedit can't hit a shot for his life during that match.

I feel like that match was so rigged. But I won a Glock Elemental (Field Tested) so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

I think the water elemental might be the best skin (imo of course) in the game at the moment. I love the way it looks in your hand, on inspection, and on the ground. Very striking and not too crazy.

EDIT:

HLTV is reminding me why I hate almost all online communities. I try to shy away from looking at comments, but throw accusations and anger is everywhere.

K.Sabot

I know it's probably not a throw, but flamie joking about it right after losing makes me lose faith in them as a team in general.

Shadownet

Banned
If anyone has a Stat Trak P250 Supernova (Factory New) that they wanna trade. I'll give you the Water Elemental I just won above and something else to even it out.

Been eyeing that Supernova forever.

That's great man. I think it's very important for you to able to do 180 when you're playing this game. Just don't change your settings after you're comfortable with them.

Yeah I couldn't help myself after reading about why Pros use 400 dpi/cpi. My mouse sensor's native dpi/cpi is 400. I was planning on getting a new mousepad anyways. A huge one.

Mokoi

Banned

I should probably stop being lazy, and figure out which dpi/sensitivity works best for me.

Do what I did, research what's the best dpi/cpi for your mouse. When I mean best, I mean the actual native dpi/cpi.

I thought my Steel Series Rival was ok at 800, but upon research, it turns out that the sensor works best at 400 dpi/cpi.

I went from doing tight grouping of 4 round burst to 8 without much practice. Need to slowly gradually get to tight grouping of 30...that's almost impossible.

Mokoi

Banned
Sounds good, and I also need to get a bigger mouse pad. The one I use is kind of tiny. It's not like I lack the space for one though. I just never needed a bigger one until I started playing cs;go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom