• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Just keep the stuff you use for betting in ur returns. :)

I don't think I ever got that far. I got my inventory loaded and picked a few skins and hit "Place bet" and just kept getting an error.

I'll try again another day. Too bad. I was going to put it on VP and it looks like a win.

ironmang

So what do you guys think about Finland vs Germany? Allu enough to conquer 3 of his teammates? Kind of want to toss a small bet since the bots have magically come online.

soultron

Banned
I won a bet ($0.06, Palm Mac10) yesterday on the KZ v H&B match and didn't get anything for it except for my old weapon back. How often does this happen?

cHinzo

pronax pushed through smoke and got flashed. got a triple kill off of it

That's more because Terrorists won't expect agressive pushes from CT side, while the CT are ready to get pushed by Terrorists. Don't think pushing through smoke has a high succes rate on T-side. Like everytime I see a team pushing through smoke at banana on Inferno I'm facepalming so hard. :"D

MayMay

Banned
Any suggestions what items I should get for betting? Like, some that are overvalued on CSGL? I don't really know any right now so that's why I'm asking - I know there are some though lol

ironmang

Any suggestions what items I should get for betting? Like, some that are overvalued on CSGL? I don't really know any right now so that's why I'm asking - I know there are some though lol

If you're buying items to bet then you can't really go wrong with keys. They're worth a few cents more than you buy them for and if you decide to trade your winnings for skins to keep you'll have a lot easier time moving keys than random betting skins.

Of course this only works if you're looking to bet 2.50-10 per match.

cHinzo

Literally every game is getting DDoS'd. -_- So dumb. Anyway it looks like a clean 3-0 sweep for Fnatic. Gonna be interesting for how long they'll hold on to the Legends title. :d They also got a shot to take the Caseking of the Hill title too this week.

ironmang

So say Fnatic beats Mouz for Caseking of the hill, who looks better for the following match? NiP vs Fnatic?

I'll be going with my "bet fnatic or skip" strategy. Given that NiP beat them to win ESL I doubt the odds will be bad enough in favor of Fnatic that I'd skip.

Rivitur

Banned
I'll be going with my "bet fnatic or skip" strategy. Given that NiP beat them to win ESL I doubt the odds will be bad enough in favor of Fnatic that I'd skip.
Cobble man..it was cobble the only reason NiP won.

I'd say "if" fnatic beat mous then they should beat NiP 2-1.

garath

Omg! After trying for nearly 8 hours, I finally placed a bet. Against NiP in the caseking of the hill.

It's a $2 bet, just wanted to see how it all works. Apparently not well lol.

Let's see how it rolls!

ViviOggi

EASIEST SKINS OF MY LIFE
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

K.Sabot

Hate it when you get stickers as your winnings.

Gave me a Titan and C9 holos that are both worth way less than it says they are on csgolounge.

Pretty much forces me to re-bet quickly or I lose like $5 of the value on my bet.

Messiah

Anyone have this happen to them?
From csgo lounge's rules:

"In some cases, if your potential reward value is very low, (generally below 0.1) there is a small chance you may not win something, besides your initial items.
In addition to this rule: in some cases, where the odds are highly in favour of one team and you bet on the favoured team, you may end up without any winnings at all. Reason being: more people bet on the winning team than the total amount of items lost. In these cases, potential reward values become irrelevant. It all depends on the total amount of items placed on the match."

Happens very often.

soultron

Banned
From csgo lounge's rules:

"In some cases, if your potential reward value is very low, (generally below 0.1) there is a small chance you may not win something, besides your initial items.
In addition to this rule: in some cases, where the odds are highly in favour of one team and you bet on the favoured team, you may end up without any winnings at all. Reason being: more people bet on the winning team than the total amount of items lost. In these cases, potential reward values become irrelevant. It all depends on the total amount of items placed on the match."

Happens very often.

So don't lowball on upsets, basically. Dang. Oh well.

cHinzo

Hate it when you get stickers as your winnings.

Gave me a Titan and C9 holos that are both worth way less than it says they are on csgolounge.

Pretty much forces me to re-bet quickly or I lose like $5 of the value on my bet.

Did ya get the Cologne ones or the Katowice ones? Also, it's smart to hold onto the Titan holo one for a while. Look at the Katowice Titan holo sticker. In like half a year u can sell it for some sick value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom