• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
Kinda late, but I want to bet on the Fnatic vs Mouz game. I guess too late - can't load my inventory and the queues would probably be all full anyways. Just CSGO Lounge things. Guess I'll skip that one, the odds are weird anyways.

ViviOggi

Standin inc for olofmeister after ddos

Are you fucking kidding me

€:
FKmR0sk.png

PHEW

Cardigan

Some of the rounds have been pretty close for Mouz. Assuming Fnatic take this match, I have no idea what to do for the NiP match.

why is it so hard to place bets..
Because there's 50,000 other people trying to place bets as well, and CSGL doesn't have enough bots. You will never be able to place inventory bets right before/during match time.

garath

Some of the rounds have been pretty close for Mouz. Assuming Fnatic take this match, I have no idea what to do for the NiP match.

Because there's 50,000 other people trying to place bets as well, and CSGL doesn't have enough bots. You will never be able to place inventory bets right before/during match time.

I got the monies on Fnatic vs NiP. Why? Just because.

Placing bets is like pulling teeth. I tried all day yesterday and got one in.

ironmang

Assuming Fnatic closes this out, not sure I'm going to bet on the following match against NiP. Olof having connection problems makes me a lot less confidant about betting on them.

garath

I actually just switched my bet to NiP. If Fnatic's down a member then it should swing more in NiP's favor.

I will likely regret this.

edit: Screw it. Back on Fnatic. They're looking good even with Dennis.

garath

Damn. The odds are way in Fnatic's favor. I'm tempted to switch to NiP just because the potential rewards are so much better.

cHinzo

Sorry Divius for dragging you along with me! U missed out on a win and a tie when u left. ':D My god my aim has become so awful. Need to find some time to play more CS:GO.

you silly billys betting on NIP. Fnatic has been DOMINATING lately. I bet my winnings from the Fnatic/mauz match, so if they win A solid 16$ made by two bets on Fnatic. If Nip somehow wins the next two, I'm out nothing!

Divius

Sorry Divius for dragging you along with me! U missed out on a win and a tie when u left. ':D My god my aim has become so awful. Need to find some time to play more CS:GO.
We won one and lost one (with a player less), I'm perfectly fine with that :) As long as we keep popping smokes at the same time, at the same spot we'll be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom