• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

spk

And according to his twitter it already out performs Cache. This map is gonna be a delight to play. I'm curious what player models he will use. I want Anarchist for y-side love how they look.

I hope so. Cache doesn't perform as well as he said it would (better than d2). It looks great, much better than the first cache and the current one

MayMay

Banned
My ISP has some stupid routing issues to the east coast since a few days, so whenever I play with ppl from US Gaf (every night) I get 180 ping. Really hurts my performance. I dont know, I can play just fine with 100-120 but at 180 things just stop making sense in the game.

Weird how the difference between 15 and 120 ping is smaller than the one from 120 to 180 (imo).

ironmang

Playing CT on any map in solo MM is the worst experience of this game. Like I just played a game CT side inferno where I called apts and everybody else called the rest of the spots. About 3 rounds in the guy who is supposed to play left mid starts going into boiler every-fucking-round. Of course they start overwhelming the guy right mid then run arch and kill our B teammates. They do this about 6 rounds in a row until we kick the guy. Sad thing is it didn't appear to be a troll account.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I could understand that but I think most people are worried because it's been in the works for two years.

Yeah that's true, and I could be wrong, but let's wait and see.

Also the twitter comments he's getting are pretty unpleasant.

CoolS

Onething seems pretty sure though, unless he suddenly works really fast, there is like zero chance the map will make it into the next operations. Not with these models and textures.

ironmang

Mouz vs CW just got removed from the lounge at the request of the tournament organizer. Guessing they don't want to deal with the inevitable ddos, pauses, and server changes that we saw all day yesterday.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Onething seems pretty sure though, unless he suddenly works really fast, there is like zero chance the map will make it into the next operations. Not with these models and textures.

Yeah, October is coming pretty quickly.

He claims he doesn't care about getting into an operation, but I'm sure he'd welcome it.

CoolS

If it is true for the whole tournament, it could actually be fun to watch some matches without having to wait for hours at a time because of the shitty ddos shit people pull

MayMay

Banned
Lost alot of bets yesterday, but I'm inclined to bet on Hellraisers in the NiP vs HR game.

NiP has been playing like shit recently, and got humiliated by Fnatic yesterday (bohoo RIP P90 Asiimov). HR seems to be decent on Overpass. They have a new player, but his stats are alright and he already played with almost everyone in ESEC (so I've read).. And I think they're a strong team on Overpass.
NiP beat them in Cologne, 16:11 but HR had a player that did not get a single kill so they might be able to turn it around and win today...

Ill bet 5-10$ on Hellraisers because I #believe. (I should really stop betting that high..)

Edit: NiP vs LDLC is kinda risky, I think. Ill probably skip that one.. Or bet very very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom