• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Well I'm glad I switched from LDLC to NiP after watching that HR match. NiP looking pretty good today.

I lost more than I won though. As long as fnatic wins though, I'll be up for the day.

ironmang

Hmm... nobody knows which map fnatic and vp are playing on. Was advertised as cache but casters just said nuke. If it turns out to be nuke and fnatic lose (one of their worst maps) then a lot of people are going to be pretty pissed.

garath

Titan vs Epsilon seems like a safe enough bet, but at those odds man... is it really worth the risk

Yeah. The potential returns don't see worth the risk. When you're getting .25 on the dollar, it's pretty rough.

edit: Screw it. Let it ride. I have a feeling I'm going to lose it all today. These faceit matches are making it way too easy to bet and get returns.

soultron

Banned
Hmm... nobody knows which map fnatic and vp are playing on. Was advertised as cache but casters just said nuke. If it turns out to be nuke and fnatic lose (one of their worst maps) then a lot of people are going to be pretty pissed.

Still says Cache on the FACEIT line up for today. I think the casters prob screwed it up.

They just confirmed Cache.

impact

Banned
considering putting a bunch on dignitas over HR

dignitas nuke is very strong, but I'm not too sure. You guys betting on that one?

ViviOggi

cache
facepalm.gif

K.Sabot

I've seen 3 examples of JW and Olofmeister completely ignoring that there's an enemy in their peripheral.

Must be a gas leak at the fnatic house.

Rivitur

Banned
I've seen 3 examples of JW and Olofmeister completely ignoring that there's an enemy in their peripheral.

Must be a gas leak at the fnatic house.
Possible GOTV smoke bug... Not to say that there isn't a gas leak though.

Which they also wouldn't be able to see just like the smoke on GOTV.

Rivitur

Banned
I hope so. They've got my bet.

Putting my fnatic winnings on Dig as well. Going for broke today.

edit: I really hate winning 3 cent skins. Ugh.
Dig should be the lock of the day. The only problem is they might be so heavily favored against HR since the map is Nuke. Which dig is very strong at btw.

garath

scream is a beast.

edit: So is c9 later as much of a shoo in as the odds seem? I won a sticker from Titan match ugh. Gonna put that thing up asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom