• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What graphic options do you guys play with?

Res
Texture detail
shaders
aa
etc?

I have everything maxed but shaders on low because it get's rid of the crap like rain on Aztec and other annoying visual effects. 4x AA, 4x anisotropic, fxaa off.

I used to cap my fps at 120 since that is double my monitors refresh rate but I've been told it's better to leave it uncapped?

K.Sabot

I turn eeeeeverything off unless I'm going to a trade server, where I only turn up shaders to see slaughter / fades / case hardened's better.

Messiah

I'm done with betting.
8mqjcWo.png

Divius

That match was awesome. Very tense.

I am trying to steadily increase the size of my bets so I get more valuable skins to bet with, so these split winnings I am getting really suck. I was supposed to win around $1,20 and got these:
G3rNy68.png

Which is fair, but I'd rather get a single skin.

CoolS

Going to bed now, just to wake up to what hopefully are the patchnotes for tomorrows weekly update!

probably just small stuff and I get excited for nothing

Shadownet

Banned
Y'all betting on anyone else tonight?

Btw I don't know how I feel about the changes on Cobble. I mean they still didn't fix the drop room. Its so easy to camp and wait for a drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom