• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Is it just me or are these odds crazy? Yeah fnatic is amazing, but Titan has been great as well.

kUa8BYl.png

K.Sabot

Chinese matches are straight up just gambling.

Bet on who's names you think are cooler, or don't because the boring names like "jake" could be some ex 1.6 pro in disguise.

You just don't know!

There is no reason the odds are the way they are right now in the Divine Pro vs V League. Neither seem to have ever played a match.

ChrisW

Anyone else getting issues since the latest patch? my game keeps stuttering and I was getting this message in console "DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 4.581ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 5.183ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 4.570ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 4.620ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.558ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.594ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.548ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 2.004ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.839ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.820ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.350ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.776ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 2.200ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.670ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 0.744ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.360ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 2.119ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 1.847ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::"

K.Sabot

Is it just me or are these odds crazy? Yeah fnatic is amazing, but Titan has been great as well.

kUa8BYl.png

The logic may be that:

Fnatic beat new Titan on Inferno 16:12.

Fnatic beat VP on train like 16:10 (this was considered a signature map for VP).

This match is on Train.

ironmang

Besides not knowing anything about the teams, apparently Chinese matches are a complete mess with rigging accusations and constant DDOS.

kUa8BYl.png

I think I'm going to stay away from betting on this just so I can fully enjoy it. Four world class awpers on train could get nuts.

Fnatic games are getting harder and harder to bet on. Even though they've been on fire, eventually one of these tier 1 teams with 20% odds is going to win. Dig, Titan, and VP are potentially top 5 teams in the world and they're getting 0 respect.

ChrisW

Ok, so it seems that tons of people primarily Mac users are having loads of issues with the game since the latest update. I hope they gets sorted quickly :(

danielcw

Anyone else getting issues since the latest patch? my game keeps stuttering and I was getting this message in console "DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 4.581ms!
IDirect3DQuery9::GetData(): Occlusion query flush took 5.183ms!

I also had some issues while playing a casual match on Insertion.
I guessed it was a server problem.
Next time I will watch the console.
My other matches today were fine

Haroon

I don't understand?

Edit: Maybe I do understand. The reason why I listed my wins is so that people know that I have won the majority of my bets, and that there's a greater chance that they will win if they bet on the same teams. I think the reason why you cropped that image is because it has the term 'The Care Bears' in it. Perhaps you're attempting to imply that you don't care, and that is fine. But you could have stated that using a sentence instead of posting a picture that could be interpreted in many ways.

Messiah

I don't understand?

Edit: Maybe I do understand. The reason why I listed my wins is so that people know that I have won the majority of my bets. And I think the reason why you cropped that image is because it has the term 'The Care Bears' in it. Perhaps you're attempting to imply that you don't care, and that is fine. But you could have stated that using a sentence instead of posting a picture that could be interpreted in many ways.

I think it was just something funny he found and wanted to share while sarcastically implying you should switch your bet to the other team.

garath

Also, my bets for today (current record 17 wins out of 20):

Even thought I bet before I saw this (and my bets happen to line up with yours perfectly), I really appreciate you sharing your bets :) It's been fun building up a little store of skins to bet with.

ironmang

Full Dig lineup playing today against Fnatic. Going against my usual rule of fnatic-or-skip and likely putting a decent bet on Dig. 20% just too tempting.

garath

Full Dig lineup playing today against Fnatic. Going against my usual rule of fnatic-or-skip and likely putting a decent bet on Dig. 20% just too tempting.

Hmm.. That is tempting. I have $3.65 worth of stuff on fnatic. I stand to make around .90 worth of crap. If I switch bets though, potential winnings of almost $15. Hmmmm. It's the bulk of my value in skins (I play small :p) though so it would be a pretty big gamble.

Odah

Banned
Who should I bet on? Hungary or Kazachstan

I have zero knowledge about those teams, I only know that they recently played against Chechz and the game got forfeit

K.Sabot

Who should I bet on? Hungary or Kazachstan

I have zero knowledge about those teams, I only know that they recently played against Chechz and the game got forfeit

Adren was gonna play on KZ but now he's not and the odds have flipped towards Hungary, who played a very good game vs Czech Republic the other day (got muddied by DDoS though)

ironmang

im pretty sure fnatic will lose a game today. problem is, i dont know if i should go with dig or titan to beat them. any advice?

Dig will be on full roster today (aizy back) and they're pretty good on inferno so I can see them taking the match. Probably super risky to bet on the Titan vs Fnatic match since both teams have incredible awpers so there could be a really lopsided half if a run gets started.

MayMay

Banned
Put 20$ on Hungary. ez skins - no way they'll lose. The Czech team was better than Kazakhztan, afaik - and Hungary would've easily won if it werent for all the DDoS'es that led them to forfeit. Hope they took precautions today.
I'm confident they'll play a solid game and win.

udiie

Dig will be on full roster today (aizy back) and they're pretty good on inferno so I can see them taking the match. Probably super risky to bet on the Titan vs Fnatic match since both teams have incredible awpers so there could be a really lopsided half if a run gets started.

thanks. hope titan can pull this one out

MayMay

Banned
Ahh what is Hungary doing

Edit: Aaaand Hungary gets DDoSed again. Meh

Edit 2: Meh Meh Meh Meh RIP skins. Hungary what the fuck

udiie

esea gotv apparently isnt working but lucky for us, fnatic is apparently winning 11-0 thus rendering watching the match completely useless.

edit: beaten like titan

Divius

Queues are full, try again later
Bots are offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom