• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Or maybe it's just a small hint that we might see the return of iTHROWPOWER lol. Whatever the case, this makes me feel really bad because I was sure in my bet and now I'm not anymore because.. who knows. Might be rigged.

I bet $8 of spare skins on Lunatiks, I won't be too heartbroken if they lose.

This might be off topic in the CSGOlounge community thread, but anyone interested in partying up for some matchmaking tomorrow?

Pschhhhhh.. ain't nobody got time for that.

What rank are you?

K.Sabot

Eh it's best of 3s.

9hVPlnA.png

UryFZxs.png

Rest of my butt returns.

Odah

Banned
I just opened 2 WO cases and 1 Phoenix case and all I got was a Mag 7 Heaven Guard and 2 Five-Seven Kami's.

I want to die like right now.

Shadownet

Banned
I just opened 2 WO cases and 1 Phoenix case and all I got was a Mag 7 Heaven Guard and 2 Five-Seven Kami's.

I want to die like right now.

That's going to happen a lot. You have a better chance of winning by betting than opening a case and get something good that will break even.

Shadownet

Banned
Oh, is that how it works? I saw the recent ones that say you can get a butterfly knife/ huntsman and assumed every case had the chance to unbox a specific knife type.

I'm 99% sure you have a chance with any cases. Because if you hover your mouse over any case. It say so in Gold at the bottom. "A chance to win an incredibly rare item" aka a knife. it doesn't specify which knife so I'm assuming all knives are in play.

Odah

Banned
That's going to happen a lot. You have a better chance of winning by betting than opening a case and get something good that will break even.

In my first case ever I had a StatTrak M4A1-S Blood Tiger Factory New lol, I immidiately sold it and used the money to open more keys just to get alot of crap skins.

Just a normal day in csgo life.

K.Sabot

Oh, is that how it works? I saw the recent ones that say you can get a butterfly knife/ huntsman and assumed every case had the chance to unbox a specific knife type.

You can get M9's from every case but Huntsman and Breakout cases.

1/5 chance between Flips, Guts, Bayonets, M9 Bayos, and karambits though.

Bleeether

If I ever unboxed a knife I feel like I would just sell it for keys and open as many cases as possible. Unless it was an m9 bayonet. What case can you get m9 bayonets from btw?

Posted a few pages back, but what the heck its on topic.... First case opening, 9 keys, 3rd case. Unboxed this beauty last week.

Fs4cboO.jpg

I thought i would sell a knife instantly too.... i just cant.

chessnut

I love the way cloud9 plays like they don't give a single fuck

lose pistol
buys pistol armor and loses
buys 1 ak armor everyone else buys pistol armor and loses
buys 1 ump and armor and everyone else buys a pistol and they lose

Haroon

Man, todays competitive matches were pretty crazy. I found out that I can be a team leader if I want to o_O

Edit: My weapons are safe for now. No new matches tomorrow from the looks of it. I also got a Karambit D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom