• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
Zowie FK 1. So far, it has served me really well. I used the Steelseries Rival, but I don't like it very much.

Same here. I use an FK1 at home and it's amazing; great weight, nice size, and super smooth on the bottom. Really nice for taps and all buttons feel like they're placed in the right spots. I use my SS Rival at work and it's a decent stand in.

Avoid Razer at all costs. I owned a DeathAdder 2014 as my first gaming mouse and it was godawful. The weight was bad and the buttons and clicking action felt weak (not great for quick taps). The side buttons were also poorly placed, in my opinion.

garath

Thinking about getting a gaming mouse purely for cs and other fps games what do ye use?

I have a Steelseries Sensei RAW. I love it. Accurate, light and great fit for my hands.

Zowie FK 1. So far, it has served me really well. I used the Steelseries Rival, but I don't like it very much.

:( I've heard nothing but good things about the Rival. I'm looking at that for my next mouse. It's one of the most accurate ones out there. Zero hardware acceleration.

Haroon

I have a Steelseries Sensei RAW. I love it. Accurate, light and great fit for my hands.

:( I've heard nothing but good things about the Rival. I'm looking at that for my next mouse. It's one of the most accurate ones out there. Zero hardware acceleration.

A lot of people I know love the Rival. I simply don't like big mouses (used a Kinzu for several years). So, if you like big mouses, go with the Rival, and if you like medium/small mouses, go with the Zowie FK 1.

ViviOggi

Avoid Razer at all costs. I owned a DeathAdder 2014 as my first gaming mouse and it was godawful. The weight was bad and the buttons and clicking action felt weak (not great for quick taps). The side buttons were also poorly placed, in my opinion.
This can't be stated enough. I've been using some cheap 20€ mouse since my Imperator broke and it's got better build quality than any Razer product I owned. The Arctosa or whatever keyboard I had was even worse, keys became unresponsive in less than 1 1/2 years.

Xizk

Same here. I use an FK1 at home and it's amazing; great weight, nice size, and super smooth on the bottom. Really nice for taps and all buttons feel like they're placed in the right spots. I use my SS Rival at work and it's a decent stand in.

DeathAdder is my favorite mouse. Using DeathAdder 3.5G and I love it. There's no mouse as comfortable as it. Used MX518 before it and the ridge where your thumb is supposed to rest was too annoying.

I won betting on SilverStyle. Only 0.12 as I bet 0.1 but still nice to win a bet after losing most of my skins yesterday and the day before.

udiie

Was looking at the logitech g500s vs razer deathadder myself never heard of the zowie I'll check it out too
I use a 500s and like it quite a lot in comparison to my old naga hex. I find the plastics used on the Logitech reduce how clammy my hands get when playing and plus, the adjustable weights are great.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm looking to buy a new computer chair. ussjtrunks is looking to buy a new mouse. Tyloo won the match. And Odah got his tech-9 sandstorm back.
He's never getting rid of that sandstorm, try need for chair, tylolololo, and get on my level I have a 9$ I got from school... (Not in that order)

ChrisW

.....so until my card is authorized, (which I can't do because the debits that they've made aren't showing on my online banking yet) means I can't trade, buy from market or bet in cs lounge :(

Just watching tim the tat man on stream....bit bored...

Haroon

He's never getting rid of that sandstorm, try need for chair, tylolololo, and get on my level I have a 9$ I got from school... (Not in that order)

I looked into Need For Seat. All of their chairs do not look very comfortable. The armrests don't have a cushion. Also, they're almost $500.00. Got any cheaper alternatives?

Rivitur

Banned
I looked into Need For Seat. All of their chairs do not look very comfortable. The armrests don't have a cushion. Also, they're almost $500.00. Got any cheaper alternatives?
Do what I do and but a office chair from garage sales. I do believe there are a couple of threads about this on gaf.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=869339
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=875870
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=860779

Seems that if you need cheap seats go for IKEA chairs.

soultron

Banned
DeathAdder is my favorite mouse. Using DeathAdder 3.5G and I love it. There's no mouse as comfortable as it. Used MX518 before it and the ridge where your thumb is supposed to rest was too annoying.

I won betting on SilverStyle. Only 0.12 as I bet 0.1 but still nice to win a bet after losing most of my skins yesterday and the day before.

I play with a claw grip so I like the shape of the FK1 more. DA felt like a palm grip mouse.

I don't mean to drink the CS koolaid, but the FK1 is an incredible mouse for claw grip players, in my opinion.

I claw grip and have been using the CM Storm Spawn for awhile now. Absolutely love it.

CM-Storm-Spawn_23.jpg

impact

Banned
I've had a G500 for almost two years.

And what did that guy do to get permanently banned?

Boosting

I was playing with els of SKDC so his rank threw the MM off and we got some dude boosting two others to global. They were only one rank away! I wonder if they got a refund.

Also I wonder why there's not ST versions of everything. I want that pink urban AWP, but in ST

Arucardo

I've used an MX518 since the year it was released and now I'm pretty much using the same mouse, a G400. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Really the only thing I might need is a bigger mouse pad since I lowered my DPi and sensitivity to get better recoil control.

I've tried a bunch of other mice, but none of them have impressed me enough to consider changing.

EDIT: I've been eyeballing a G502 though, might check that out.

ChrisW

I've been using this for the past week

It's pretty decent, just a shame that they don't have software for Mac, but thankfullly a lot of the functions are built into the mouse rather than software on the comp.

I like the ability to use the mouse5 button as a shift key that allows you to use each of your mouse buttons twice but set different binds.

roccat-kone-pure-top-view_maxwidth.jpg

Odah

Banned
Good Morning everyone.

Seems like today is a good day for betting again.Went low in on GetMoving and right now they are anhiliating MLGB right now!

oh and MY SANDSTORM TEC 9 is GONE D:::

it happened, jesus answered my prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom