• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Guys, I need an opinion from aparty not involved in the match. Yesterday, me and some friends played a MM game on dust2 and lost pretty bad. However, this one guy, SALDIRRAY was hitting some pretty strange shots. We noticed first when he was killing people running by the double doors through the crack 2 or 3 times. I can see preshooting that spot once and getting lucky, but I don't think anyones reactions are fast enough to consistently hit someone there.

Of course I watched the demo and the way I see it he is wallhacking, it's especially obvoius in round 12 and 14, where he looks at players directly thorugh the walls. It also seemed like he didn't care about being flashed in some instances. And one round he runs through the smoke onto b site since it is clear. How did he know that though?

Also, his CH placement is really bad and his rank was "only" Silver Elite, yet he topfragged in a game of mainly Gold Nova's.

Anyway, since I'm not sure I only think the's cheating because I'm prejudiced, could someone take a look at the demo and tell me what he thinks? Would really appreciate it.
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-oYvbA-mLEoT-5qrza-hmfzj-mtLMB

Odah

Banned
Yea just like I thought about Cloud9 vs. ShitCodeGuides the other day and they still threw the match even up a map and starting CT on nuke.

Then shroud has the nerve to open 4000 cases on stream the next day like it's nothing. Hate those fucks now and I hope they lose every match >:| (and seangares is terrible at this game. I'm better than him)

but is it confirmed that Cloud9 threw?

Xizk

Any Europeans here that want to play MM sometime? I'm still only a Silver Elite Master and need more people to play with. Can usually get 3-4 people but usually end up having to play with randoms and it sucks.

Haroon

Guys, I need an opinion from aparty not involved in the match. Yesterday, me and some friends played a MM game on dust2 and lost pretty bad. However, this one guy, SALDIRRAY was hitting some pretty strange shots. We noticed first when he was killing people running by the double doors through the crack 2 or 3 times. I can see preshooting that spot once and getting lucky, but I don't think anyones reactions are fast enough to consistently hit someone there.

Of course I watched the demo and the way I see it he is wallhacking, it's especially obvoius in round 12 and 14, where he looks at players directly thorugh the walls. It also seemed like he didn't care about being flashed in some instances. And one round he runs through the smoke onto b site since it is clear. How did he know that though?

Also, his CH placement is really bad and his rank was "only" Silver Elite, yet he topfragged in a game of mainly Gold Nova's.

Anyway, since I'm not sure I only think the's cheating because I'm prejudiced, could someone take a look at the demo and tell me what he thinks? Would really appreciate it.
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-oYvbA-mLEoT-5qrza-hmfzj-mtLMB

The guy uses wallhacks. As you have already mentioned that his crosshair placement is bad. In addition to that, his peaks are always somehow exactly where the enemy is instead of the regular spots that you usually check before you move on to other spots. The way he was able to kill the guys at middle is insane. If he's legit, his reaction time must be less than 0.10, or even lower.

Odah

Banned
Lucky day today, got an AWP Redline Minimal Wear out of a WO case :p

72a38a4e1d.jpg

CoolS

The guy uses wallhacks. As you have already mentioned that his crosshair placement is bad. In addition to that, his peaks are always somehow exactly where the enemy is instead of the regular spots that you usually check before you move on to other spots. The way he was able to kill the guys at middle is insane. If he's legit, his reaction time must be less than 0.10, or even lower.

Thanks. We all reported him anyway, I'll keep checking if Overwatch will ban him.

Wunder

Yea just like I thought about Cloud9 vs. ShitCodeGuides the other day and they still threw the match even up a map and starting CT on nuke.

Then shroud has the nerve to open 4000 cases on stream the next day like it's nothing. Hate those fucks now and I hope they lose every match >:| (and seangares is terrible at this game. I'm better than him)

why do you always post shit like this? If you lost a bet that's on you, not the players. Don't shit on them just because they had a bad day - you made the call. I fucking hate it when people bet on a team either because of good odds or whatever and then instantly shit on them when they don't come through. Seriously, that shit is awful and probably makes the players question why they even play.

Omega

Banned
Why the hell would they? They are not only a pro team, they are sponsered as well. The attitude cslounge brings is toxic.

people don't get that upsets happen. not even just in video games, but everything.

i remember last year the Colts lost to the Chargers on a monday night game and someone made this conspiracy that NFL games are fixed

nobody gains anything from a random non-playoff game but that didn't stop people from complaining

ironmang

people don't get that upsets happen. not even just in video games, but everything.

i remember last year the Colts lost to the Chargers on a monday night game and someone made this conspiracy that NFL games are fixed

nobody gains anything from a random non-playoff game but that didn't stop people from complaining

People are just stupid and think the skill gap between some invite teams is so big that one team will win 9/10 times against the other. Nobody is going to be that guy who throws away years of preparing, any sponsorships, and any future of being taken seriously or even being allowed in leagues/tournaments just for some weapon skins.

Most of the players are in their early 20s if not younger. Pressure to play well, school, work, relationships, and any number of other reasons can affect how they play. Now they have to worry about bitter betters shitting on them if they lose on top of it all.

Having skins fall victim to a big upset sucks but people need to learn how to get over it.

K.Sabot

I lost an Asiimov on dAT vs Unnamed in a Best of 3.

And flamie had the gall to joke about it directly afterwards.

Never ever again.

K.Sabot

I guess you could say that dAT already beat OneShot under a different name in a best of 3 a few weeks back.

But then they lost to the worst team in the league 2-1.

Omega

Banned
hey guys, if you're betting on the upset let me know.

I'll bet on the favored team. obviously i'm bad luck so i'll help you guys get free skins ;_;

garath

On a different note, today is horrible for casual games. It keeps creating empty games for me. The only full game I got was the non-standard maps (which suck). Did the patch mess something up? I never have troubles like this.

ironmang

On a different note, today is horrible for casual games. It keeps creating empty games for me. The only full game I got was the non-standard maps (which suck). Did the patch mess something up? I never have troubles like this.

csdm servers apparently are/were down because of the patch. should all be back to normal soon though id think.

Ensirius

It's been like this for me and it is annoying as all hell.

danielcw

Yeah, had the same problem.
I had either that, or sometimes just very long searches.

Odah

Banned
LDLC won..not yet, didnt see that its a best of 3 shieeee
Ukraine won -check
ESC winning? -in progress...

looks like its gonna be a good day for me :p

sorry for your losses guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom