• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

dbYTLjN.png

OHML0dB.png

chessnut

I saw most of it. I hope Titan's new team pans out. VeryGames was my favorite team and I rooted for Titan in every tournament (except when they played cloud9) even though they always disappointed. I agree with their thoughts about having a team centered around an insane awper, you can't consistently win bo3's with that set up. I wish KennyS used rifles more often, he is more than capable with it when I do see him use one. I agree with Thorin about scream, he sucks and was the main guy holding Titan back.

It sucks seeing LDLC break up after show promising results, but I think having 2 contending french teams is better than having 2 really good ones and 1 potential contender. I do feel bad for uzziii though =/

And I don't see the parallels with the old Titan line-up with this new one. Yeah, they each had 2 good awpers but KQLY > Smithzz and I've always felt that a team needs three quality riflers on a team to succeed and Titan only had 1, NBK. Smithzz was average and Scream was inconsistent. Apex, KQLY, Maniac are better and all have a good head on their shoulders.

ChrisW

I'm playing on mac and I'm getting flush issues, however steam is updating as I type this, so I'm hoping it may have solved something.

Rivitur

Banned
I'm playing on mac and I'm getting flush issues, however steam is updating as I type this, so I'm hoping it may have solved something.
Not sure why your toilet is connected to steam pipes but maybe you like to have a heated seat? Anyway to each his own I guess.

garath

Dammit. I didn't know that the missions didn't update unless you finished the map. I needed 2 more rifle kills for a mission, got it and quit but it didn't update. Boo.

Let it auto kick them and let them get an abandon

But they just go AFK for like the first minute of a round or so, it's so stupid

Also just lost the pistol round on CT because with 1 second to go one of my team mates shot the guy defusing the bomb and he stopped defusing...I hate this stupid game

garath

Am I the only one that wants to bet on epsilon over ldlc tomorrow? I've watched them both play and they seem a lot closer than those odds.

Rivitur

Banned
Am I the only one that wants to bet on epsilon over ldlc tomorrow? I've watched them both play and they seem a lot closer than those odds.
Its not that bad of an idea actually.

The more I think about it Epsilon can beat LDLC as long as Shox plays like bad Shox.

ChrisW

But they just go AFK for like the first minute of a round or so, it's so stupid

Also just lost the pistol round on CT because with 1 second to go one of my team mates shot the guy defusing the bomb and he stopped defusing...I hate this stupid game
To used to playing casual, where stabbing and shooting each other is seen as a polite thing to do

f0rk

People getting mad because they call cat 'CW' which sounds like 'CV' in their accents and I've never heard any use that in like 10 years of playing CS (on and off)

Robot Pants

I wonder why I get lower ping on casual mm servers compared to dm/competitive servers. It's like 30 ping vs 65-75.
Yea I've wondered this too. It's stupid. Uograde/add new servers valve. I've seen my friends on the east coast get 5 ping. While me and my friends on the west (california) get 40 lowest.

impact

Banned
to win and get free skins? :p

Yea just like I thought about Cloud9 vs. ShitCodeGuides the other day and they still threw the match even up a map and starting CT on nuke.

Then shroud has the nerve to open 4000 cases on stream the next day like it's nothing. Hate those fucks now and I hope they lose every match >:| (and seangares is terrible at this game. I'm better than him)

Yea just like I thought about Cloud9 vs. ShitCodeGuides the other day and they still threw the match even up a map and starting CT on nuke.

Then shroud has the nerve to open 4000 cases on stream the next day like it's nothing. Hate those fucks now and I hope they lose every match >:| (and seangares is terrible at this game. I'm better than him)

lol

someone sounds bitter. Don't bet if you aren't willing to lose. This is a sport where people who go to college, or work other 9-5 jobs. These guys/gals aren't perfect, and expect upsets to happen.

ChrisW

Does anyone want a gift from steam, at the value of no more than £2.80? I need someone to buy my a Caiman pistol minimal wear and I'll buy a gift in return. I cant use my card until the 16th, but it's been put on at £2.65 and I really want it.

For some reason Steam allows me to buy from them but not market place

ironmang

Wondering if some of you aren't addicted to CSGOLounge at this point. What's even the point in betting on a match like that?

Usually to get some extra betting skins. Then you can use the cheap betting skins on 50/50 matches to get more betting skins or on heavy underdogs you believe have a chance of winning to get some nice skins.

And ya I'm addicted. :p

Divius

Does anyone want a gift from steam, at the value of no more than £2.80? I need someone to buy my a Caiman pistol minimal wear and I'll buy a gift in return. I cant use my card until the 16th, but it's been put on at £2.65 and I really want it.

For some reason Steam allows me to buy from them but not market place
Hit me up on steam. You either unfriended me or changed your name since I can't find you in my friendslist (or maybe I just keeping looking past it) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom