• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Sucks that no information about fxy0 was spread until after the match already began. Put a small bet on Epsilon but definitely would have switched to LDLC to save them lol.

Yeah :( oh well. It was like a buck for me lol

I'm still way ahead as long as dAT pulls it in sigh

Odah

Banned
last 2 beds before i go to sleep

actually now i dont want to go to sleep, only 4 hours of school anyways tomorrow

BISH BASH BOSH BINGO BANGO BONGO

0d9433f070.png

Haroon

Steam servers are down, ahhh!

Edit: I have no idea what happened. We were playing one moment, and then everyone on our team disconnected. The other team was completely fine. Very odd.

K.Sabot

Which matches were ez skins? NCG and I guess Ukraine but the rest either drew or were very close. Most of my matches had me worried lol.

I bet decently against dAT as revenge for them losing my asiimov.

Titan vs Overgaming was the only one I sweat, Titan had momentum until the delay so I thought they were done for.

Never bet on dAT again by the way. Not even a T2 team.

Mokoi

Banned
Steam servers are down, ahhh!

Edit: I have no idea what happened. We were playing one moment, and then everyone on our team disconnected. The other team was completely fine. Very odd.

I used my super amazing hackerz skills, and DDoS your game.

cheezcake

Is it just me or has the number of wallers in the past couple days skyrocketed

And I mean blatant prefire you around every corner no matter where you are, track you through walls in demos type wallers.

garath

Mouz over UNW a good surefire bet today? Decent enough odds to get SOME sort of return.

I had a terrible weekend. Lost my longshot which is fine. That's expected. But then I lost a chunk of skins on dAT and my other bet was on IBP which ended up forfeited.

I'm literally down to 2 skins lol.

cHinzo

Played some CS:GO on my nephew's laptop after mine broke down and good lord. Playing this game on 200+ fps... Everything runs so smooth compared to playing on 80 fps and dropping to 20 fps occasionally. ;_; Really hope my new laptop can push the fps over 100, although it's not made for gaming

Also, I'm currently playing it on a crappy laptop which I borrowed from my mom and I'm sure everyone who's stuck in silver of gold has just crappy hardware. -_- It makes actually hitting people way too hard when getting max 50-60 fps which drops to 10 fps during intense moments lol. Also, incendary nades, molotovs and smokes are killing for the GPU. T_T

CoolS

Played some CS:GO on my nephew's laptop after mine broke down and good lord. Playing this game on 200+ fps... Everything runs so smooth compared to playing on 80 fps and dropping to 20 fps occasionally. ;_; Really hope my new laptop can push the fps over 100, although it's not made for gaming

Also, I'm currently playing it on a crappy laptop which I borrowed from my mom and I'm sure everyone who's stuck in silver of gold has just crappy hardware. -_- It makes actually hitting people way too hard when getting max 50-60 fps which drops to 10 fps during intense moments lol. Also, incendary nades, molotovs and smokes are killing for the GPU. T_T

I could never ever imagine the game at under 100 fps. I think the lowest I probably hit is like 120, though I never really pay attention to it. But I totally agree that it must be insanely hard to have to fight low fps in a game like this.

ChrisW

How come no one has created a neogaf team? I know there is a group, but an actual team of day 10 that can rotate each week?

Btw I'm also playing at about 30-50fps god I can't wait till my new comp arrives near November!

Odah

Banned
wtf WTF Nostalgie just changed 3 members of their team, they now have kennyS, apEX and KQLY

was nice knowing you skins :(

VP......pray for them

ironmang

wtf WTF Nostalgie just changed 3 members of their team, they now have kennyS, apEX and KQLY

VP......pray for them

Plus Neo isn't playing for VP today. I'll be surprised if CSGL doesn't close this. Having a standin is one thing but having 4 players different than when bets closed is completely another.

Rivitur

Banned
Mouz over UNW a good surefire bet today? Decent enough odds to get SOME sort of return.

I'm literally down to 2 skins lol.
I wouldn't bet on unwanted they are good but they lost really early on yesterday in the DH qualifier.

VP......pray for them

Having a standin is one thing but having 4 players different than when bets closed is completely another.

Over drive has his own nostalgie team where he gets players from other teams. At Asus rog KQLY apex and overdrive were on the same team only standin here is KennyS.

impact

Banned
Plus Neo isn't playing for VP today. I'll be surprised if CSGL doesn't close this. Having a standin is one thing but having 4 players different than when bets closed is completely another.

People betting on VP deserve to lose their skins. Why would you bet on VP online?

ironmang

Over drive has his own nostalgie team where he gets players from other teams. At Asus rog KQLY apex and overdrive were on the same team only standin here is KennyS.

Ya but there's still something shady going on when one lineup is reported and an entirely different one is up on hltv after bets are closed.

Odah

Banned
Faith in VP restored.

Faith in Titan vanished.

Sadly this match will probably gonna hurt the Titan vs. Fnatic odds :/

ironmang

Faith in VP restored.

Faith in Titan vanished.

Sadly this match will probably gonna hurt the Titan vs. Fnatic odds :/

Good. Was planning on betting small for Titan anyways. Going small on Mouz too. Odds just too good on both matches to pass up.

garath

VP......pray for them

Are you kidding me? Wow. This is day 2 of really bad luck on my part lol. I guess I'm done betting. These next two matches are all of my skins.

edit: Looks like VP vs Nostalgie was returned by csgolounge. Good on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom