• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Well I'm glad I didn't bet on VP against Unwanted. Down 3-7 on CT Mirage... ouch.

edit: 3-9

Lol. Yeah. shitty luck for me last two days haha.

edit: If UNW is playing this well, should I switch my bet from mouz to UNW? Lol. I'm so done. That's the last of my skins. It was fun. Ups and downs. It was all card money from Steam anyways.

soultron

Banned
Lol. Yeah. shitty luck for me last two days haha.

edit: If UNW is playing this well, should I switch my bet from mouz to UNW? Lol. I'm so done. That's the last of my skins. It was fun. Ups and downs. It was all card money from Steam anyways.

I'm trying for an upset on Mouz since C9 lost to them. Let's go UNW.

Divius

VP 8 - 14 UNW edit 8-15 MATCH POINT

VP is not looking very good.

--

Also, my bets for today:

I63CEjR.png

Rivitur

Banned
if you feel like you need help

its there for you

1 800 GAMBLER (426 2537)

talk to a counselor today
I called and now the counselor is installing csgo. She keeps going on and on about ez skinz ez lyfe.

I think I'm cured of my bingo addiction tho.

Edit: No way infused will lose that match.

garath

I'm sorry for everyone who bet on UNW vs mouz. I just switched to UNW. Your skins are gone.

It's my last ditch effort at keeping the game alive. lol

K.Sabot

Wooohooooo.

Mouz pull it out 16-14.

All my butt skins turned into a pretty $24.

Almost had a heart attack when Allu missed Maxielele on A site.

Divius

mouz 16 - 14 unw

Very close game. Lot of fun. Some aggressive T rushes, and some failed defuses that unw missed by less than a second.

garath

:( and that's it for me. No more skins left lol. Was fun betting. Maybe I'll bet again if I get a decent drop from the game (hahahahahahaha)

Divius

Lost both those small underdog bets.

Weirdly enough TheChaps won the first map bringing 10-5 back to overtime and winning that.

As long as Fnatic win I'll be okay.

garath

Would have been a good bet if this was LAN. Betting against mouz online is a mistake.

Yeah. I'm not upset. I don't have the strongest knowledge of the teams yet (if this was League of Legends it'd be a different story) and I was working with $10 seed money from steam card sales. So it was all freebie stuff anyways. Got a couple of neat stattrak skins for myself and lost the rest. No biggie. Just a couple of bad turns that could have gone either way.

my 5$ underdog bet on UNW for the UNW v Mouz game. If I had known the odds were going to change that would have been a 20$ bet on Mouz.

Poo on the overreactors!

Omega

Banned
like an idiot i bet on C9 vs ibp. if they somehow win i get like $10

it won't happen. i'll be raging like impact
no i wont. losing skins doesnt even phase me anymore

ironmang

If odds don't get too out of control I'll be putting a decent bet on IBP. They seem pretty favored given the map and recent history of both.

K.Sabot

myXMG thank you for turning my butt skins into better skins.

And mostly thank you VP for giving betters false hope.

edit: crazy couple of matches, finally got a skin I wanted (the orion FN) and cashed that baby out.

3dYP43l.png

Odah

Banned
noone stops the Fnatic train

noone.

Thx for the skins Fnatic, now do this 2 more times today and I will feel slightly better atleast :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom