• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
So far won every bet from today, last bet gonna be Fnatic vs. OG betting on Fnatic ofc

4930f12cf0.png

maan nothing stops this train

ironmang

So how many badge+ gaffers do we have? I sometimes need people to play with.

Eagle here. It'd be nice to have a couple teammates that are willing to work together instead of doing the opposite anybody asks for the sake of doing the opposite anybody asks.

Help me to stop buying keys gaf....my heart can't take another 10 cent skin.

I only use case money but I should just be buying skins with that(for trade). Stupid knives.

No doubt, I have a few trash skins in my returns that keep ending up on draws/forfeits.. So fuck it. Don't know any of the other teams well enough to underdog bet on em so this match is the one. Feels like c9 will be hungry to qualify but it's so hard to bet on them against iBP even with steel just returning from vacation. Might just flip a coin.

MayMay

Banned
So on Insertion, if you climb up the ladder to the treehouse/sniper spot - the whole server breaks down and starts to lag. Lol

Mokoi

Banned
Haha I've been playing with my mic on mute the whole time today, and the lag is pretty bad in comp. Also I threw some shit skins on c9 in the upcoming IBP vs c9 match.

cHinzo

what happened to your mountains of vulcans and asiimovs

Decided to take a break from betting and bet it all away on a random team. U should know how time consuming researching, watching dem games and betting is. ;__; Gonna buy myself in again if I see an interesting bet in the future though since I maxed out on wallet moneys anyway. :D Think imma start with a Vulcan again and see how far I can come.

Haha I've been playing with my mic on mute the whole time today, and the lag is pretty bad in comp. Also I threw some shit skins on c9 in the upcoming IBP vs c9 match.

Already thought it was odd to see ur mic icon at the bottom of my screen, but not hearing anything. :'D Welp at least we won. First time on Overpass for me, but I kinda knew the map from those streams I've watched.

K.Sabot

Fkin american casters always neglecting the map matchup so they can make it seem closer than it really is.

"Justus pro is one round away from winning this half"

He says as iBP got 6 rounds on CT side season.

Divius

Made two bets before I went to bed yesterday and won both, yay. I really dislike getting split winnings though :( In stead of getting a 80 cent skin, which would probably be nicer to use ingame but also easier to bet with, I get skins worth 9, 15, 17 cents and a 36 cent sticker. Oh well.

Looks like we got some more matches today, woohoo! Gotta have my daily csgo fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom