• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Just had a 16-0 win on Mirage with Divius. :'D We even started T-side.
Heyo!

CF0A7046CFD2F423C6F8740BD3954EC37505B51C

Odah

Banned
Spricht, went high (12€)on CPH...thats like 1/3 of my inventory's value. Pls win, I did my research and I don't want to lose my winning streak :/

garath

Dammit. I wish I could play with some GAFers. I'm really starting to enjoy GO more. I used to be a hardcore Source player and it's all coming back to me.

Not enough time to commit to gaming right now though (new baby). Maybe in a few months :)

Odah

Banned
I think I will lose my winning streak today.

Titan vs. Dignitas, Map: Inferno, bet on Titan
Titan vs. Dignitas, Map: Train, bet on Dignitas

I hope I win atleast ONE of them, preferably the first so I get a new winning streak ;P

ironmang

Knew I should have bet more on LDLC. Those odds were just too good lol.

Still some nice betting skins incoming.

edit: and more betting skins from dAT upset. WorldEdit just too good.
edit2: dig up pretty big too. people forget how good they are at inferno. i remember them having like 20% against fnatic last week which is insane.

Divius

Won all my bets today so far, got a couple more set for later games. When (if?) I get my returns I am gonna cash out a bit, I've been gambling with some skins I would rather not lose and like to play with :p

Divius

CPH Wolves have been on match point for a while now, just can't seem to finish it. Epsilon on CT bringing it back and building bank.

edit: fxy0 putting that AWP to work, jesus

ironmang

6-1 today on bets so far. Only lost a small underdog bet on Poland. Now if CW can close it out against Epsilon it'll be a great day.

CPH Wolves have been on match point for a while now, just can't seem to finish it. Epsilon on CT bringing it back and building bank.

edit: fxy0 putting that AWP to work, jesus

I guess the bright side is Epsilons economy doesn't really mean anything at this point. CW just needs to force through one round. Looking like an insane collapse though.

edit: finally they take it lol. Better pull themselves together and get one of these last 3 maps.

garath

Won all my bets today so far, got a couple more set for later games. When (if?) I get my returns I am gonna cash out a bit, I've been gambling with some skins I would rather not lose and like to play with :p

If I start betting again, I need to just mimic your bets lol

cHinzo

So guys, whatcha think for the last match of today: LDLC or MyXMG? LDLC just won a bo3 against NiP, while MyXMG lost in a close game against VP. LDLC should be safe?

ironmang

So guys, whatcha think for the last match of today: LDLC or MyXMG? LDLC just won a bo3 against NiP, while MyXMG lost in a close game against VP. LDLC should be safe?

Not worth it. LDLC will probably win big since VP have been struggling but don't underestimate the confidence a team builds by having good matches and a close match against a top team.

Divius

I guess the bright side is Epsilons economy doesn't really mean anything at this point. CW just needs to force through one round. Looking like an insane collapse though.
Ugh, they finally managed to win a round, and with that the game. Getting that early pick on fxy0 was the decider.

Omega

Banned
i hate betting. not even because i lose skins, i don't really care about that.

it's how impossible it is to make a bet and claim your winnings. this shit almost never lets you claim them, and then when it does, lolheres1weapon

Omega

Banned
i put 6 cents on myXMG

if they win, i get 28 cents back. if i lose, i get rid of shitty skins that arent even worth selling

win/win

garath

Wasn't even betting on it but wow, that Train dig vs Titan match was close. dig pulled it out by a hair. KennyS is a monster.

cHinzo

i hate betting. not even because i lose skins, i don't really care about that.

it's how impossible it is to make a bet and claim your winnings. this shit almost never lets you claim them, and then when it does, lolheres1weapon
Yea, dont expect to either bet or claim items when the games have begun. Way too many people trying to do the same thing.

Omega

Banned
Cyrex skin color, is that white/black/red or a really dark orange?

on pictures and inspecting it out of game it looks red, in game it looks dark orange. maybe im just going crazy

cHinzo

Cyrex skin color, is that white/black/red or a really dark orange?

on pictures and inspecting it out of game it looks red, in game it looks dark orange. maybe im just going crazy

It should be white/black/red. Maybe u were looking at the skin on a map with lots of dust and a bright shining sun? :d

Anyway, today was a great day. Back to betting and I'm up 266 for today (with 26 value still on United Estonia). :D Went for some safe bets (CW vs 1shot, VP vs 1shot, LDLC vs myXMG) and a bet with great odds (Dig vs Titan on inferno, crazy odds 62-38, won 144 there) today.

V1tb1ly.png

Divius

A lot of fun games today! Saw some awesome plays, luckily not too many ddos attacks. Lots of games for tomorrow as well :)

Won 9 bets, lost 1 tiny underdog bet.

soultron

Banned
Yeah... I doubt Epsilon will have much trouble in this game. :d I watch Mattye's stream occasionally and iirc she's only a Legendary Eagle, but it should be a fun match to watch.

It's interesting how there aren't a lot of female teams. I know of a few bigger names on twitter who play, but I've never actually seen them play.

cHinzo

It's interesting how there aren't a lot of female teams. I know of a few bigger names on twitter who play, but I've never actually seen them play.

There are quite some female teams, but they usually only play on those bigger events, like Copenhagen Games and they only play against other female teams. There is also not much coverage for these games. I'm really interested to see how they hold up against those male teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom