• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use this negev.
40599ECE17A2BC0FF29DECF87C7E03AE255296E8

Divius

UNW vs Nostalgie. I'm going all in. THREE WHOLE DOLLARS!

Put it on UNW?
UNW was the favorite, but lost their 'best' player. Since that information came out odds have been shifting towards Nostalgie. I guess the question is, how much of an impact will the losing of that player make in the team performance..

Rivitur

Banned
UNW was the favorite, but lost their 'best' player. Since that information came out odds have been shifting towards Nostalgie. I guess the question is, how much of an impact will the losing of that player make in the team performance..
True also remember that this Nostalgie team is basically a crippled titan.

HOWEVER! UNW seems to have picked up Twist which is a fucking beast with a rifle so you will get good value on UNW put down them skinz!

Also put a small bet on Alternate against Fnatic those odds man, those odds too much to pass up. If your unfamiliar alt just won the DH qualifier and are quickly becoming a potential top 3 team in Germ.

cHinzo

I'm not betting against Fnatic on a bo3. Feels like throwing away skins. I would bet on the other team when Fnatic is up against a good Nuke team and have to start T-side. :d

cHinzo

Virtus Pro vs Dignitas looks like an interesting bet today. It's on train and I dont think Fetish is playing tonight, because of his working schedule. Odds are looking great too, although VP aint playing too well lately, but train should be one of their better maps.

Divius

Virtus Pro vs Dignitas looks like an interesting bet today. It's on train and I dont think Fetish is playing tonight, because of his working schedule. Odds are looking great too, although VP aint playing too well lately, but train should be one of their better maps.
Actually FeTish is playing, but I will still put a bet on VP. I like these odds.

Odah

Banned
Okay guys, going high on dAT vs. 3DMAX in favour of dAT

Why? because dAT is an overall better team whereas 3DMAX is a new team BUT they aren't bad! It can happen that they win but I still bet on dAT because they want to show everyone that they are a pro tream.

13$ on dAT

cHinzo

Okay guys, going high on dAT vs. 3DMAX in favour of dAT

Why? because dAT is an overall better team whereas 3DMAX is a new team BUT they aren't bad! It can happen that they win but I still bet on dAT because they want to show everyone that they are a pro tream.

13$ on dAT

Didn't Encore get picked up by 3DMAX? I think they're together for a while now. Still a fine bet though. dAT looked pretty good yesterday.

Looks like Fetish is free today. :(

Rivitur

Banned
Didn't Encore get picked up by 3DMAX? I think they're together for a while now. Still a fine bet though. dAT looked pretty good yesterday.
They sure did that that team goes back a while also winners is Asus rog. (The beat nostagie in the finals)

garath

It's not up on csgolounge yet but c9 vs iBP is later and shroud was saying on stream that this is a must win for them as it's a ticket to the LAN event. I imagine the odds will be against them but it might be a good underdog bet. c9 is going to put on their tryhard pants.

Wunder

Went with a small bet on NiP vs Fnatic. I know Fnatic has been on fire lately but NiP is my favorite team and it's rare that you ever get to get a good value bet on them, so I had to take it. fingers crossed

Divius

Made a few risky bets so I expect to lose some skins today :(

Or maybe it will pay of...

I cashed out the skins I'd like to play with/keep, so while I'd like to win of course, I wouldn't mind losing so much.

Omega

Banned
It's not up on csgolounge yet but c9 vs iBP is later and shroud was saying on stream that this is a must win for them as it's a ticket to the LAN event. I imagine the odds will be against them but it might be a good underdog bet. c9 is going to put on their tryhard pants.

dont be an idiot like me unless you like losing skins

should i buy 50 keys or a Cyrex? i want a butterfly knife so i kind of want to take the chances but knowing how much RNGesus hates me i'll get all blues

Rivitur

Banned
You can never have too many keys. That way your nickname can be the janitor.

Also you could be like cro_ and hire prostitutes to watch you open cases while streaming.

Divius

Woo first matches of the day already underway

I actually switched my bet to Nostalgie when I saw the lineup but they are behind atm!

Rivitur

Banned
does nostalgie even have a real roster?

why are KQLY/KennyS/apex playing for them.
This is nostalgie #2 aka overdrives nostalgie where he pays players to participate in his team in tournaments.

The other nostalgie team is Hooch's team. Hooch, Bara, fly, spiker, and i forget the last one.

CoolS

Oh god, I just deranked CoolS. ;___; Sorry brah! I think we need a 40k bomb drop to break that curse of yours.

It wasn't your fault. Overpass, coupled with those two non english speaking randoms and not enough strategy caused the loss. And it's not like I haven't been at this point before :D

CoolS

why

going all in on Fnatic now, its the only hope i have to get at least something back :c

I'll keep betting small amounts against them. This would actually be a map where I can see them loose, since season isn't played THAT often.

ironmang

Dignitas looking good but VP's the home team for the upcoming train bo1 and their odds are tempting... anyone betting on this?

Ya I'm betting on VP. Neither Titan nor Dig every practice or even play train in tournaments so I ignored the match from yesterday. VP has more train experience than most teams and they're home team so I actually have them favored here.

Of course they're in a slump so they could easily get crushed but the odds are good for a bet.

ViviOggi

Ya I'm betting on VP. Neither Titan nor Dig every practice or even play train in tournaments so I ignored the match from yesterday. VP has more train experience than most teams and they're home team so I actually have them favored here.

Of course they're in a slump so they could easily get crushed but the odds are good for a bet.

Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom