• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
Keep in mind that the Dig vs Fnatic match was on season. If you're currently high on Fnatic I probably wouldn't switch but it's a risky game either way which is why I'm skipping it.

Ah, good point. I'm stuck on Fnatic for now since the match start timer on CSGOL has run down.

Even if I lose out on that one, DAT has my back today.

ViviOggi

Jeez CS today was fucking terrible. All three bets so far I was one round away from something good, one was a draw and the other two went 14-16 not in my favor, and worst of all I was forced to play insertion earlier

cHinzo

Jeez CS today was fucking terrible. All three bets so far I was one round away from something good, one was a draw and the other two went 14-16 not in my favor, and worst of all I was forced to play insertion earlier

Playing Insertion must have been the worst of all that. :d I had to play it once for a mission and thank god some guy carrier my ass with his 35 frags, because else I had to play it once more. xD Damn that map is dark as fck.

Welp put my last bet on VP. Make it or break it. Could giveaway a nice skin here if I manage to win. I'm out if VP loses. :'D

ironmang

Playing Insertion must have been the worst of all that. :d I had to play it once for a mission and thank god some guy carrier my ass with his 35 frags, because else I had to play it once more. xD Damn that map is dark as fck.

Welp put my last bet on VP. Make it or break it. Could giveaway a nice skin here if I manage to win. I'm out if VP loses. :'D

What happened? Didn't you win like $260 yesterday? lol

Divius

Welp, dAT has cost me 480 value already. >_> I had fun betting for two whole days, guess I'm done again. :d
You will be back. And you will guide me into winning again (although I also lost some shit on dAT)

edit: really wish they would extend the betting periods. According to the schedule some games should have been started by now, but they've not.

ironmang

Not going too good so far today betting wise. Fnatic losing doesn't bother me as much since I've won so much on them these past few weeks. Planetkey had a great T side on nuke but couldn't hold it together 2nd half. VP winning was nice though and with those odds I really should have bet more.

The odds on IBP vs Cloud9 are pretty tempting. Hmm..

Anyone have any insight on this?

C9 is terrible both against IBP and on D2. If odds stay like this I'll definitely be betting in IBP.

IBP can always throw though.

Wunder

The odds on IBP vs Cloud9 are pretty tempting. Hmm..

Anyone have any insight on this?

Statistically IBP have beaten C9 in their last like 5 encounters. Online IBP has also been much stronger in general - however, today both Hiko and Shroud have said this game is a must-win if they want to qualify for the ESEA LAN, so they will most likely be going all out to try and win it. That being said, there's only so much they can really do, so if they haven't been preparing for the past few days then I doubt it'll change the scoreline that much. I went with a smallish bet on C9.

Xizk

Lost on VP vs LDLC. Though VP would have it as they are strong on Cache. Mouz did a great comeback on train against Titan and I won a bit. Decided to bet four skins on fnatic and they lost :( 3DMax won two small bets for me.

Went big on cloud9 as it's an important LAN spot for them. Hope they can pull through. They are all individually skilled so you would think they could win against iBP..

And Big for me is skins worth 0.5€ as I don't have many left :p

I managed to get 360$ for my Karambit Fade. Total was 420 but I tipped the guy who brokered it for me 15%.

ViviOggi

You bet, never playing that map again.

VP winning puts me in the clear, PHEW

Odah

Banned
today is the worst day ever.

a hellton of reallife problems, loosing 4 times in a row including all my most valuable skins and stickers, etc...

cHinzo

Today is upset day. I lost 240 (max bet) on dAT and decided to put my last skins on VP and get it over with, since VP is great on train and Dig never practice it. Looks like I'm still up for 60 today after winning 300 value on VP. :D

0Xdr5PW.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK Redline (Field Tested) -- MB-DE0F3C3F0BF838AD - Taken by Shadownet
AK-47-Redline.jpg

t1410988103z1.png

Free AK Redline! Add me if u win and a pm would be great . :D

Clydefrog

Today is upset day. I lost 240 (max bet) on dAT and decided to put my last skins on VP and get it over with, since VP is great on train and Dig never practice it. Looks like I'm still up for 60 today after winning 300 value on VP. :D

C6b9Qsd.png

Free AK Redline! Add me if u win. :D

mother of god!

entered :D

CoolS

0Xdr5PW.png

Free AK Redline! Add me if u win and a pm would be great . :D

Fuck, I was too late for the giveaway. Dammit ^^

CoolS

I kinda hate all you guys with your awesome skins btw. My most expensive skin is now a Glock Cany Apple. Only MW though because I didn't habe the money for FN

udiie

I kinda hate all you guys with your awesome skins btw. My most expensive skin is now a Glock Cany Apple. Only MW though because I didn't habe the money for FN
I used to think 3 dollar skins were extravagant too but then I copied Count and bought a ST Dark Water M4 with some winnings because it's beautiful. CS is basically the only steam game I play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom