• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

Did Neo end up playing vs Titan? Didn't have him on hltv and when he's not leading they're an entirely different and much worse team.

I've had a god awful streak on Lounge for a long time now, too embarrassed to show you guys. But these last two days have been good. The two lost matches were both low bets at less than 2$.
9rWEdSL.png

soultron

Banned
Eh, part of playing against a smoke (most times, unless you're trying to hide your position) is shooting into it hoping your shots will connect. You lucked out when it counted.

cHinzo

Just landed the luckiest shot I've ever had.. lol
http://i.gyazo.com/42419d15358ed714d1bd7962820187a0.mp4

From the other side:
http://i.gyazo.com/0fa86aacab8ce782dbfc17b5e7c7dfe6.mp4
I know for some ppl that might not look like much, but I felt badass haha.

Also - I'm finally Nova 3.. might get to Nova 4 today. Ranked up from Silver Elite Master to Nova 3 in the last 2-3 days.

Hax. U were clearly using no_smoke and aimed precisely on him through the smoke. I would say cheat in Overwatch!
Nice shot bro! :D

soultron

Banned
Yea, I know. Still.. made me feel good lol. I get the occasional mid pick through smoke, but I didnt expect that to happen.

I meant that more as a "people should chill out and not call you a hacker" instead of a "that's not a big deal you suck anyway breh" kind of post. :)

CoolS

http://i.gyazo.com/42419d15358ed714d1bd7962820187a0.mp4

From the other side:
http://i.gyazo.com/0fa86aacab8ce782dbfc17b5e7c7dfe6.mp4
I know for some ppl that might not look like much, but I felt badass haha.

Also - I'm finally Nova 3.. might get to Nova 4 today. Ranked up from Silver Elite Master to Nova 3 in the last 2-3 days.

Things like that, and especially sprays through smokes because you have an idea based on experience where the enemy might be, and then connecting is so, SO satisfying.

soultron

Banned
Decided to change my bet from C9 to IBP. They're going up against IBP after playing 1 map against an "easy" team and I think the desperation on making a LAN is going to cause issues.

I like C9, but I don't feel confident in them right now.

cHinzo

Savage bet looks interesting. May worth an underdoge bet with these odds. Oh and statistically, iBP always wins against C9. I would give C9 a higher chance to win, compared to now, if they were playing on LAN, but they are playing online.

ironmang

Savage bet looks interesting. May worth an underdoge bet with these odds. Oh and statistically, iBP always wins against C9. I would give C9 a higher chance to win, compared to now, if they were playing on LAN, but they are playing online.

Any concern given the fact that C9 has been scrimming D2 a lot this past week or two?

cHinzo

Any concern given the fact that C9 has been scrimming D2 a lot this past week or two?
It would of course give them a higher chance to win than normal, but C9 online has never been as impressive as C9 on LAN. Skip if you're not feeling comfortable with this bet!

Update

GAMEPLAY
Tec9: Improved accuracy and reduced recoil.

MISC
Added new spawn entities that can be placed in maps and are used and prioritized when playing arms race (info_armsrace_counterterrorist & info_armsrace_terrorist).
Fixed only one non-primary weapon showing on spectator player panels.
Improved performance as a spectator when the scoreboard was visible.

OSX
Improved dynamic shadow support.
Better detection of hardware capabilities to improve performance.
Added multi-threaded rendering support.

MAPS
Inferno
Added a boiler to boiler
Fixed a missing texture near Bombsite B

Opiate

Super duper hipsters that are prone to gambling addiction.

Ugh, sounds terrible. I'll stick to the original then, thanks. I'm glad CoD doesn't try to rip me off with "gambling." I prefer skill based gaming anyway -- casual stuff just isn't for me.

soultron

Banned
I've heard about this game. Is it sort of like a ripoff of Call of Duty but for hipsters?

How do you sprint?
How do I use ironsights?
When do I get my double XP?
Why can't I respawn?
How do I use C4?
Why don't I have C4 this round?
What's "mid?"
Why didn't my frag grenade kill him?
Why didn't that head shot kill him?
What's "ico?"
What's a "rotate?"
How did you get that pink sniper rifle?
Why is it called "dust 2?"
Where did you get that cool emblem?
I'm taking my silencer off.

K.Sabot

Ugh, sounds terrible. I'll stick to the original then, thanks. At least CoD doesn't try to rip me off with "gambling." I prefer skill based gaming anyway -- casual stuff just isn't for me.

What? Lol we're gambling our fake gun skins on pro matches, game itself is great.

Starting to think I like it more than original CS, it's certainly more consistent with bug fixes and there are less dumb wallbang spots.

Mokoi

Banned

Haha nice, doing that feels so satisfying.

I've heard about this game. Is it sort of like a ripoff of Call of Duty but for hipsters?

You've heard right, and this game even rips off Call of duty maps. It has also lead people down the dark path of gambling. Although really what are you getting at?

Oh yeah pro tip, using sick skins make you a better player.

soultron

Banned
Haha nice, doing that feels so satisfying.

You've heard right, and this game even rips off Call of duty maps. It has also lead people down the dark path of gambling. Although really what are you getting at?

At least nobody on here is on egamingbets.com, right?

We're here to help. This is a safe space.

You can now open the door partway and see a boiler. Before there was absolutely no way to know what it meant just by hearing that.

And apparently the in-game Multicore Processing option actually does nothing. Have to manually set mat_queue_mode to 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom