• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

Heh, wasn't the tec9 already pretty accurate? Also I need to check out inferno because I don't remember any boiler being there.

pls help

There was an update that buffed it to be accurate for like a day, and then it got nerfed back to nobody uses it tier.

soultron

Banned
There was an update that buffed it to be accurate for like a day, and then it got nerfed back to nobody uses it tier.

Hopefully this is kind of splitting the difference. The buff it got previously was just tooooo much. HS machine, didn't have to reload, made T eco rounds almost a sure thing.

Omega

Banned
one week im ScreaM with an AK, next week I'm silver elite with an AK.

On that week when I can't use the AK, I'm on point with the M4.

one of these days im gonna be able to play both sides in a competitive match and not be as useless as seangares.

soultron

Banned
one week im ScreaM with an AK, next week I'm silver elite with an AK.

On that week when I can't use the AK, I'm on point with the M4.

one of these days im gonna be able to play both sides in a competitive match and not be as useless as seangares.

I know how you feel. I find the M4 is so easy to land a HS on the 2nd shot if you're low on the first. With the AK I can't do it unless it's the 1st shot or a full spraydown.

K.Sabot

9EJVSKw.png

Why would you bet an AK with this much blue on it.

Oh well, it's mine now anyway.

K.Sabot

They're DDoSing the server, don't even have to target the players.

Server looked laggy since like 9-0.

Might just be a iBP forfeit.

Shadownet

Banned
They're DDoSing the server, don't even have to target the players.

Server looked laggy since like 9-0.

Might just be a iBP forfeit.

So whoever is DDOSing. He's just delaying the inevitable IBP losing? I honestly cannot see IBP winning this. They look like a Tier 2 team and C9 got their numbers at every corner.

Shadownet

Banned
Could someone who is on my friends list on Steam let me know when the Stream is back up again? I'm going to go watch some Legend of Korra.

Or if IBP forfeit.

So the first IBP game was delayed? and now this one is also on hold. *sigh*

Edit: it look like the stream is back on. But the server is still lagging and 1 C9 are missing and 2 IBP are missing.

IBP might as well just forfeit.

impact

Banned
How does this shit even happen? Flaw in Valve security (I'm betting this, given how shitty VAC is) or flaw in people accepting random friend requests?

impact

Banned
Guessing the match servers are publicly listed on the server list.

Valve: "We'll just put a boiler in boiler and they'll be fine. DDoS matches who cares I'm playin dota lolol"

I mean if its going to start from 12-0. IBP will still lose the match. so the people who DDOS will still lose their skins. what are they going to do. DDOS the rescheduled match too? lol

If the match isn't played in 24h the skins are returned. That's all these nerds want is their skins back, they don't give a shit if iBP wins. Essentially they bet on iBP with no possibility of losing their skins.

Shadownet

Banned
I mean if its going to start from 12-0. IBP will still lose the match. so the people who DDOS will still lose their skins. what are they going to do. DDOS the rescheduled match too? lol

Realistically DDoS until iBP forfeits and skins are returned.

Isn't this match determine if C9 get a spot in LAN? I mean they can't rescheduled this again. Isn't there a time limit on rescheduling?

CoolS

I don't care what and how they do it, but CSGOL has to change their policy regarding DDOS in some way if Valve can't or won't put a stop to this. It' getting ridicolous. Start playing games in secret and having the casters strems the demos, or delay the stream a lot. Somethings needs to be done.

And yes I'm pissed because I decided to do a yolo bet on C9 before going to bed yesterday.

Shadownet

Banned
I don't care what and how they do it, but CSGOL has to change their policy regarding DDOS in some way if Valve can't or won't put a stop to this. It' getting ridicolous. Start playing games in secret and having the casters strems the demos, or delay the stream a lot. Somethings needs to be done.

And yes I'm pissed because I decided to do a yolo bet on C9 before going to bed yesterday.

I feel like betting has really undermine the integrity of the competition. Honestly they should not allow betting on CS:GO matches. Unless its like a charity event or something.

That's just my 2 cents.

Rivitur

Banned
VP will lose a game tomorrow I just cant figure out which one.

Its going to be one of the mouz sports games but there is 3 of them.

CoolS

I feel like betting has really undermine the integrity of the competition. Honestly they should not allow betting on CS:GO matches. Unless its like a charity event or something.

That's just my 2 cents.

I can totally understand you, and I felt like that for a long time.

But I also think betting is one of the reasons why CS:GO grew that big that fast, so in some ways it's also a really good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom