• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

I am all in on Mouz so a forfeit would not be the worst thing for me (if they are about to lose, that is)

edit: Also just had a fun game with FreddieQuell, he provided the homemade hard liquor, I provided the friendly fire. (I saw some feet sticking out of Main while I was on Rafters and I just starting blasting away). Luckily we won and I ranked back up to MG1 again..

I am all in on Mouz so a forfeit would not be the worst thing for me (if they are about to lose, that is)

edit: Also just had a fun game with FreddieQuell, he provided the homemade hard liquor, I provided the friendly fire. (I saw some feet sticking out of Main while I was on Rafters and I just starting blasting away). Luckily we won and I ranked back up to MG1 again..

How did you know I've been drinking today? Nice playing with you though :)

CoolS

Ye during that Hitbox tournament. Not that surprising, since Mouz plays really well online. Upsets are always possibru with that team. :d

HLTV lists it as ESEA invite. isn't the Hitbox tournament BO3. Because I don't think theyy'd winn a BO3 against fnatic the way they are right now.

Xizk

Played 5 MM matches today and won all for a change. Didn't rank out of silver yet which I thought was strange as my friend got Gold Nova 1 and we played together. Hopefully I will rank soon. I love using the Scout before I can afford the AWP. Been doing quite well with it on Dust2 and Cache.

impact

Banned
Was a bit worried NaVi wouldn't take Train there. Phew. GuardiaN is 2hot.

They lost three really bad rounds on T there, but yea GuardiaN2strong

That Xyp9x clutch was nice though. I love the dignitas squad but I feel like they're one step away from greatness.

e: DEF NOT betting this sick glock D:

iWTtxiS.png

impact

Banned
Wish I had the skins to do that man, so jelly. But if I won a Vulcan I'd for sure never bet it. Best AK outside of Fire Serpent imo.

CoolS

God you guys gave me a little herat attack with your talk about Na'Vi winning.

I didn't realize they had two games against dignitas today. Phew.

Shadownet

Banned
I lost mine the other day. Factory New from a crate. I shouldn't have bet it. :c

It made me feel like Bubbles from Office Space. G18 is basically a stapler.

Well good thing is they're dirt cheap :p you can always go buy one. Thats what I love about CSGO skins sometimes. Some of the nicer, classy ones are really cheap.

Clydefrog

wow, dreamhack looks insane. i've never paid any attention to massive tournaments or anything but that's pretty impressive. too bad i don't live anywhere near sweden

shame it's called dreamhack though, especially for CS...

ironmang

Except the AK, M4 and AWP ones -.-

AK Redline
AWP Electric Hive
M4 X-Ray

All nice and can be had for ~12 or lower. I might be a rare one but I actually hate the appearance of the asiimov on both m4 and awp. Fire Serpent and Dragon Lore are definitely the best ak and awp though. :p

Robot Pants

I wish the missions gave better rewards. I've done 4 or so now and they're all shit skins. :(

Granted they are easy to complete but I have no desire to open more cases and I'd love to find something cool.
I've done 23 and they've all been complete shit.
Such a waste of time.

Fire Serpent and Dragon Lore are definitely the best ak and awp though. :p

This guy knows what's up. Don't like the asiimov either. Vulcan is in the same vein, so ugly.

CoolS

AK Redline
AWP Electric Hive
M4 X-Ray

All nice and can be had for ~12 or lower. I might be a rare one but I actually hate the appearance of the asiimov on both m4 and awp. Fire Serpent and Dragon Lore are definitely the best ak and awp though. :p

12 bucks isn't what I would consider cheap. Especially since 5 is the limmit I have set myself for CS each month.

Rivitur

Banned
In b4 gonehome replaces season.

Chinese games all morning... Cool beans

Expect announcers to say terrorist #1 kills CT #2 @ banana.

CoolS

Yeah we talked about this. He could still theoretically make it because that feedback is also from Valve and they've been in talks with them, but like I said before, I wouldn't hold my breath for real competetive maps in th Op.
i don't get this game sometime.

people just jump around and get headshots like its nothing

Unless the are reqlly good with the Scout or use the Mag7, this is just your imagination.

Omega

Banned
Yeah we talked about this. He could still theoretically make it because that feedback is also from Valve and they've been in talks with them, but like I said before, I wouldn't hold my breath for real competetive maps in th Op.

Unless the are reqlly good with the Scout or use the Mag7, this is just your imagination.

i was just warming up on a deathmatch on inferno.

guys just kept jumping off balcony and that bridge thing to the right of T spawn and kept getting headshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom