• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
Just had to play on Insertion because my lobby was doing a "hey, lets just put shitty maps on and see what happens" thing.

I feel so worn out after every time I play on that map. This map literally causes me headaches.

CoolS

Expectations greatly lowered for next Operation. If they don't get Tuscan I probably won't buy it till 99cents unless feedback is really good for the maps.

It's always worth it for the casedrop anyway. And there are some really nice maps in the workshop, so we might get lucky.

Did they release what skins will be in the next operation?
No we will only know that once its out.

CoolS

I don't know if theres enough people for 5vs5 in EU CS GAF but a community night where we play maps from the workshop would be really, really fun. Just 2 or 3 maps per night to have some diversity from the same maps over and over again.

impact

Banned
It's always worth it for the casedrop anyway. And there are some really nice maps in the workshop, so we might get lucky.

I've done 20 missions and I don't think I've gotten a single one over 10 cents. Totally not worth the tedious tasks imo. They should change the way missions work.

Divius

After winning 16 Competitive rounds on Nuke I get a mission to win 16 Competitive rounds on Nuke.

Something similar has happened before. GabeN be trolling.

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AWP Redline (Field Tested) -- MB-23E2AB99EE346851 - Taken by FreddieQuell. 4 entrants total.
fwV0o6a.png

t1411227333z1.png

Small giveaway. Enjoy. :D

ChrisW

So I've logged 68 hours am I ready for comp? I've played 3 games on comp and won two. But I'm scared of getting matched up against pros. How many matches so I have to play to earn my rank? So I'm playing against people who are silver which from watching vids online I could easily compete with and likely beat quite easily.

CoolS

Small giveaway. Enjoy. :D

Too late. Every time dammit ^^

So I've logged 68 hours am I ready for comp? I've played 3 games on comp and won two. But I'm scared of getting matched up against pros. How many matches so I have to play to earn my rank? So I'm playing against people who are silver which from watching vids online I could easily compete with and likely beat quite easily.

You need 10 wins till you get your rank. After a few games its already ranking you to a certain extend, so don't worry about it.

ChrisW

Does anyone want anything from the Steam store gifting for max value of £17? as I can make purchases and gift from Steam, but not from market place

You need 10 matchmaking wins and your final rank is based on accumulated ELO. Don't be afraid, just hop in :)
Does anyone want anything from the Steam store gifting for max value of £17? as I can make purchases and gift from Steam, but not from market place
If you're offering gifts for free I wouldn't be opposed to Final Fantasy XIII :p

Ensirius

Breakout ends October 2nd, but will be extended for 2 weeks like always.

SO the earliest would probably the October 16th or in the following 2 weeks after is my guess.

I am so done with Breakout, seriously. After I got my medal to gold, all I'm doing pretty much is betting.

Oh, I'm also trying to play casual matches. I say trying because all it does is search for matches "ad nauseam".

ChrisW

Well jumped into comp and played 3 games and won 2, although in the second game we had someone who was a nova 1, which was odd

Robot Pants

I am so done with Breakout, seriously. After I got my medal to gold, all I'm doing pretty much is betting.

Oh, I'm also trying to play casual matches. I say trying because all it does is search for matches "ad nauseam".
Yea breakout has been the worst so far. I'm really curious what goes into choosing the maps. Cause they made some awful choices this time around

i mean what maps do you want them to pick

i never really see any viable alternatives that are clearly favored by the community that still look quality

and yet everyone complains about the maps anyway

Omega

Banned
i mean what maps do you want them to pick

i never really see any viable alternatives that are clearly favored by the community that still look quality

and yet everyone complains about the maps anyway

the maps they pick aren't even close to playable competitively, which i assume is the way most people play.

I liked Seaside. shame, it's the only map i ever fully learned how to smoke properly on, which corners to check, etc. i should probably get around to learning the other maps because i can't play Cache all day

cHinzo

Oh god. Just got a mission to get 20 kills on a casual reserves group game. Sucks big time since nobody play maps like Aztec, Dust or Assault, let alone in casual queue. T_T What to do?! I need dis for my Golden Coin (14 missions atm).

soultron

Banned
Oh god. Just got a mission to get 20 kills on a casual reserves group game. Sucks big time since nobody play maps like Aztec, Dust or Assault, let alone in casual queue. T_T What to do?! I need dis for my Golden Coin (14 missions atm).
I need an excuse to play those maps a bit, especially Train. I'm down to play tomorrow if you need peeps.

Shadownet

Banned

Yeah if you need help. I can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom