• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Quick someone edit that ThisIsNeoGAF gif and insert. This is CS:GO.

Where you can expect DDOS.
Come on it's only the 4th round..

Rivitur

Banned
Damn those titan v na'vi odds

same for lC v og.

So it seems that kzy is out of mouse sports and Schneider will play for them now which is a great move. Mouse actually have a chance of being a top 10 team now that allu doesn't have to carry the entire load when onlineJ is being a noob.

CoolS

Damn those titan v na'vi odds

same for lC v og.

So it seems that kzy is out of mouse sports and Schneider will play for them now which is a great move. Mouse actually have a chance of being a top 10 team now that allu doesn't have to carry the entire load when onlineJ is being a noob.

Schneider so far is only a stand-in though. We'll see how this goes.

Rivitur

Banned
SmithzZ and Shox are strong on dust 2

smithzZ (CT w/ awp)

Shox (t)

But with simple on the other team and markeloff with a double awp setup for CT could mean a win for HR. It all come down to the money.

The na'vi game tho the odds are just too good to pass up on navi. Its not everyday when its 37%.

soultron

Banned
How is SmithzZ still even allowed to play after the Epsilon Female team fiasco from yesterday? Guy should be banned from tourneys for a while, I think.

If I have the right guy, that is.

Rivitur

Banned
How is SmithzZ still even allowed to play after the Epsilon Female team fiasco from yesterday? Guy should be banned from tourneys for a while, I think.

If I have the right guy, that is.
It really wasn't that big of a deal stand just made it a bigger deal because she left the team after that but come on no one cared that smithzZ was playing hell OG probably didnt care afterwards.

Also if you are going to switch from titan to na'vi O make the bet a little less because that match is more like a 50/50 rather than 36/64 that's why there is so much value on a na'vi bet.

K.Sabot

I'd advocate a ban for him because that's straight up falsely advertising a lineup and playing with different people.

They could have just subbed him in, but no, they had to try and cover it up.

soultron

Banned
It really wasn't that big of a deal stand just made it a bigger deal because she left the team after that but come on no one cared that smithzZ was playing hell OG probably didnt care afterwards.

Well, it certainly doesn't help the female scene in wanting to play against guys if they're subbing in guys to try and win a match. And IIRC, Gina was talking shit on HTLV before that match anyway, self-aggrandizing stuff about how these are the first steps for females into a real scene instead of just playing one another in "for fun" tourneys and so on.

It just looks really bad on both their parts. I know it's Online and there's not a lot of ways to enforce these things, but ringers should be really frowned upon, regardless of gender. I agree with Sabot on this.

cHinzo

Going for Na'Vi and hope they can put up a fight against Titan. Odds should be closer than only 36% for Na'Vi. Can't go wrong with it imo... except if they gonna play on something like Overpass, Nuke, Cache or Season. :'D

Rivitur

Banned
Well, it certainly doesn't help the female scene in wanting to play against guys if they're subbing in guys to try and win a match. And IIRC, Gina was talking shit on HTLV before that match anyway, self-aggrandizing stuff about how these are the first steps for females into a real scene instead of just playing one another in "for fun" tourneys and so on.

It just looks really bad on both their parts. I know it's Online and there's not a lot of ways to enforce these things, but ringers should be really frowned upon, regardless of gender. I agree with Sabot on this.
Well Yea but remember smithzZ came in after they lost the first map by a wide margin so Gina just wanted to make the game a bit interesting at least.

ViviOggi

HR
sad.gif

Shadownet

Banned
Na'vi vs. Titan

map: season

is this...good?

Lol it's never good if you're a gambler. Season is like the upset map. Anything can happen. However it is good if you're a team.

Edit:

Holy Shit! I just won an AWP Redline (MW) Stat Trak from that LDLC game even though I was only supposed to get $33 worth of skin. Ended up getting twice that since the Redline is worth $60.

K.Sabot

Sigh.

Tired of betting on european games, not knowing the map existentially makes it gambling.

Can't wait for NA games to come back, those were my real money makers.

CoolS

Lol it's never good if you're a gambler. Season is like the upset map. Anything can happen. However it is good if you're a team.

Edit:

Holy Shit! I just won an AWP Redline (MW) Stat Trak from that LDLC game even though I was only supposed to get $33 worth of skin. Ended up getting twice that since the Redline is worth $60.

And I only got half what I was supposed to get. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom