• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

EASIEST SKINS OF MY LIFE
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Odah

Banned
okay, what about the last game titan vs. navi again

again med. bet on navi? dust 2 i think

edit: Rivitur: dunno yet

cHinzo

okay, what about the last game titan vs. navi again

again med. bet on navi? dust 2 i think

I'm favoring Na'Vi on Dust2 since it's their second best map after Mirage, but it will be their 6th(!) game of the day. Fatigue may come into play. Let's see how well they play against Mouz first.

Odah

Banned
I think I'm gonna bet on Na'Vi again depending on the match vs. mouz because:

Bots are currently offline, they are unable to connect to steam servers

Omega

Banned
every time i see cHinzo post i die a little inside. so jelly

I would have gotten some good returns off iBP/C9 if CSGOL wasnn't retarded

ChrisW

how do i watch demos back, or get the ones I've created listed. I think some guy was cheating in my game. he had 19 hours only one bronze coin but was kicking everyones butt like 20-4

CoolS

how do i watch demos back, or get the ones I've created listed. I think some guy was cheating in my game. he had 19 hours only one bronze coin but was kicking everyones butt like 20-4

You can watch download and watch your demos in the Watch tab.

Tip: When watching the demo, Shift + F2 brings up the demoui.

cHinzo

Damn chinzo, you ever lose? lol

Yeah, I lose plenty of times. :d Lost 240 on Mouz vs OverGaming (Dust2) and Mouz vs VP (also Dust2). Now that I think about it, I don't really like betting on Mouz lol. Q_Q Anyway, I dun like betting on many matches nowadays. Just looking for that one game with stupid odds to bet on and hope for an upset, like yesterday's OverGaming (46%) vs Epsilon (54%) game on Nuke, where OG was the home team (so they could choose to pick CT side) and today's Titan vs Na'Vi game.

Odah

Banned
Yeah, I lose plenty of times. :d Lost 240 on Mouz vs OverGaming (Dust2) and Mouz vs VP (also Dust2). Now that I think about it, I don't really like betting on Mouz lol. Q_Q Anyway, I dun like betting on many matches nowadays. Just looking for that one game with stupid odds to bet on and hope for an upset, like yesterday's OverGaming (46%) vs Epsilon (54%) game on Nuke, where OG was the home team (so they could choose to pick CT side) and today's Titan vs Na'Vi game.

I decided to skip mouz games from now on, I don't remember which game it was but it was a BO3 against mouz, mouz lost the first map and didn't show up after that = defwin.

This game would have gotten me like 30$ the most I'd have ever gotten...

ironmang

Ya if I was betting that big I'd probably do the same. Nowadays I only throw down like 5-10 so I'm routinely betting on ~50% of matches when I'm on that day. Highest I ever bet now is ~$30-40 on freeskins matches like these absurdly lopsided country vs country matches.

cHinzo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Glock-18 Water Elemental (Field Tested) -- MB-C45CC2B2C54F0E40 - Taken by CoolS. 10 entrants total.
ME6IJCV.png

t1411424261z1.png
Go go go!

Omega

Banned
oo another opportunity. thanks cHinzo

You're an Eagles fan?

yes. do you not like me anymore now? lol

might become a semi-Jets fan if they can shut down the Bears. I'm up 30 to some shit talking kid that thinks his fantasy team is good, when he's been carried by overachieving players each week. he has cutler/marshall/bennet today

Omega

Banned
Stole the words right out of my mouth!

No lol I was just wondering. We're brothers in arms.
Eagles baby.

Those Redskins sure like to play dirty.

yeah. fuck washington

unlike most sports fans I never had a hatred for other teams. washington is on my shitlist though

somehow dude doesn't even get suspended for his cheap shot even though it was an illegal hit.

Shadownet

Banned
yeah. fuck washington
unlike most sports fans I never had a hatred for other teams. washington is on my shitlist though
somehow dude doesn't even get suspended for his cheap shot even though it was an illegal hit.

I live near DC, so I can't even hate the Redskins because I got some friends who are fans. But man usually they're not that dirty but yesterday was a different Redskins.
That rookie CB tried to lunge helmet first into McCoy and almost gave him a concussion. and that hit on Foles was uncalled for. The play was already dead, the ball carrier was down and out of bound and Baker laid a hit on Foles. Who was just jogging to the sideline to see what was going on.
I think the only reason he did not get suspended is because the NFL would have to suspend Jason Peters too for throwing that punch. and they knew Peters was just standing up for his QB. I'm pretty damn sure Parker is going to get fined for that hit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom