• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

How do we check who posts most in this thread? I forgot how that works.
Quick wall of shame
aka betting addicts

cswosx5ke8.png

cHinzo

Gonna make my way up there someday...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cHinzo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AK-47 Redline (Field Tested) -- MB-8E156A331CCCE07A - Taken by NaM. 47 entrants total.
oxsbxXe.jpg

t1411431398z1.png

Last repost. Going to bed now, will pm the winner tomorrow. Good luck! :D

impact

Banned
Good luck guys. But not really cuz I wanna win it. I think I'm the only dude with a $350+ knife and no gun skins over $5

Why did I bet that AK redline ST....

cHinzo

The dream is dead guys. :p Congrats NaM, imma add u when I wake up. PM ur steam profile to make it easier for me.

Also, Rex you're brilliant.

cheezcake

I just played a game with 5 hackers in it. One person on the enemy team was getting boosted by someone with obvious wallhack/aimhack. So two people on our team toggled on walls to counter them, then they started losing and two more people on the other team toggled on walls/triggerbot.

So
Fucking
Spastic

impact

Banned
I just played a game with 5 hackers in it. One person on the enemy team was getting boosted by someone with obvious wallhack/aimhack. So two people on our team toggled on walls to counter them, then they started losing and two more people on the other team toggled on walls/triggerbot.

So
Fucking
Spastic

I can't imagine how amazingly fun CS:GO would be if MM was 128 tick hacker free. If they released a patch that did those two things I'd honestly probably drop $100-200 in case openings just to say thank you to Gabe.

So my friend just unboxed a field tested crimson web karambit.

=/

Why do they always pull me back into key buying!

If it's nice tell him I'll offer him this for it

ch0mp

So
Fucking
Spastic
Seems like there is a new ban wave going out atm. Hope it cleans things up a bit.

Rivitur

Banned
So who wants to play some source with me lol

Edit: I like the ldlc nip game bit then after thinking awhile it began to scare me. Logic says bet nip but its a 50/50 so ldlc will win you more skinz.¯_(ツ)_/¯

Me and my friend just timed out on a server in MM (simultaneously) and we couldn't reconnect right away. I had to restart cs in order to click the reconnect button. To my surprise, the other players were still all playing as I thought it was the server crashing for everyone. But they kept playing and my friend couldn't even reconnect. After 10 rounds we had to surrender because there was no point anymore. Really dumb this kind of stuff can still happen. At least acknowledge it when a server freaks out so the match doesn't count.

cHinzo

Me and my friend just timed out on a server in MM (simultaneously) and we couldn't reconnect right away. I had to restart cs in order to click the reconnect button. To my surprise, the other players were still all playing as I thought it was the server crashing for everyone. But they kept playing and my friend couldn't even reconnect. After 10 rounds we had to surrender because there was no point anymore. Really dumb this kind of stuff can still happen. At least acknowledge it when a server freaks out so the match doesn't count.

Don't forget u got the option to report bad servers in the menu, but yeah, having server problems suck since it's not the players fault. :\

Edit: damn, LDLC vs NiP and Na'Vi vs Titan is at the same time. Which match to bet on?! ;__;

Odah

Banned
Don't forget u got the option to report bad servers in the menu, but yeah, having server problems suck since it's not the players fault. :\

Edit: damn, LDLC vs NiP and Na'Vi vs Titan is at the same time. Which match to bet on?! ;__;

3ec220dec0.png

My most valuable stuff

YOLO

cHinzo

3ec220dec0.png

My most valuable stuff

YOLO

Logical bet.

Dust2 should be a great map for Na'Vi, since it's one of their best maps together with Mirage. However, people need to take into account that Na'Vi has no possible way to get a spot for the play-offs anymore, since the top 4 goes to the play-offs and Na'Vi is at the 8th place (4-10 record) while Titan is still fighting for that play-off spot (3th place atm, tied with Mouz with a 9-6 record). Virtus Pro is right behind them with an 8-7 record. To secure the play-offs spot, Titan need this win and will try their hardest to get it. They're also not THAT bad on Dust2, but under normal circumstances I would give the edge to Na'Vi. This, however, isn't a normal circumstance. :d

About the LDLC vs NiP game. LDLC doesn't play Overpass, Nuke or Season. NiP dislike Mirage, Season and possibly Cache. Starladder will use the new ESL veto system, so teams are only allowed to veto two maps each, which means the map will get picked randomly out of the last three maps. I would say Overpass and Nuke will get vetoed by LDLC and they will hope that NiP vetoes Season together with their disliked Mirage. Either Cache, Inferno or Dust2 will get randomly drawn by the system. I would give the edge on Cache and Dust2 to LDLC and Inferno to NiP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom