• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Did I actually understand that correctly (I'm really sleepy): Maybe somebody DDoSed the internet in the whole area where HR are bootcamping?

CoolS

Well good night then.

Semmler looked like he was barely holding it together. Let's see how long this keeps going or if this whole betting thing will fold in itself if it continues like this.

Gabe P90 would a skin like this work ingame?
rmIWgre.png

udiie

bets saved by
two forfeits today. this ddosing is out of control

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| Bets Returned

Acinixys

I have to ask

Does this Cro_ guy take massive amounts of drugs and then just open cases for 2 hours?

Because ive tuned into his stream a few times now and he ALWAYS acts extremely wasted and weird

I have to ask

Does this Cro_ guy take massive amounts of drugs and then just open cases for 2 hours?

Because ive tuned into his stream a few times now and he ALWAYS acts extremely wasted and weird

I have no idea - but I just watched him open like 10 cbbl cases in a row and get nothing but white skins. He's a god damn loon.

ironmang

I have to ask

cro is hilarious. guy super loaded so opens $40 cobblestone cases like they're nothing.

impact

Banned
The important burning in everyone's cranium right now: if you have a monitor capable of LB why wouldn't you use it right away? ;)

honestly I didn't even know what it was. My friend just got the monitor and mentioned something called lightboost and a lightbulb went off in my head from the GAF 144hz OT

I feel dumb for not installing it day one.

soultron

Banned
This is the kind of stuff you talk with the league about privately first instead of bitching about publicly. Not the way you handle things, even if it's understandably frustrating.

ironmang

This is the kind of stuff you talk with the league about privately first instead of bitching about publicly. Not the way you handle things, even if it's understandably frustrating.

Maybe they need some public bashing to change their shit. Everything about competitive CS needs to change if they want the hype from majors to carry on through the year.

K.Sabot

The admins trying to get both teams to play at 16k money is so ridiculously stupid that I think it deserves to be mocked in public instead of swept under a rug.

Shadownet

Banned
CS:GO competitve has a lot of problems. It's time they start reforming. Cause with all the DDOS and delay. soon no one would wanna compete anymore except at LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom