• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
Post screenshot!

1e4522f234.png

the 4 most valuable skins I have.

If I lose I'm going to sell my left kidney.

...and use the money for more betting

Shadownet

Banned
Erm.....so I was supposed to win a prize on HR for value of 1.12 and instead I got a 0.4 Negev skin, what happened?

The HR vs Property match just now?? All skins are supposed to be return to their owners. Since Property forfeited.

Sometimes CSGO lounge make mistakes. I ended up getting a $60 skin instead of a $33 one for my win.

Edit: I'm most likely will not bet on the NCG vs MG match.

It's on Season. Season is like the upset map. Plus at the current odds. It's not worth betting on NCG unless you're chinzo and have four $60 skins that you can spare.

I might put $1 on NCG just because I like them.

ViviOggi

Definitely not touching season with these teams
Isn't that classed as a win no? Meh ok guess I'll take te free skin then

Nah forfeit = returned:
  • However, if a team forfiets the match or game regardless of format or score - the bet will be closed and all items will be returned to their owners.
  • If a team is allocated a defwin regardless of format or score, for whatever reason, the match will be closed and all items will be returned to their owners.
  • If tournament admins give a default win to the other team regardless of format or score due rules being broken . The bet will be closed and all items will be returned to their owners.

You sure you didn't have that Negev skin lying around in returns from earlier? I just got the keys I bet on HR back and that's that.

cHinzo

Nvm, I forgot Fnatic doesn't lose. :d Was hoping for a comeback to make this game a bit more exciting, but it has just turned into a slaughter again.

Edit: gettin pretty close. :D

cHinzo

16-13 first map for Fnatic. Closer than expected I guess. Great to see Markeloff stepping up a bit. Also, finally a DDoS-free game!

Rivitur

Banned
All in the plan buy a bunch of awps, drop them in t spawn, run away, come back and kill everyone trying to pick them up.

Its just like hunting deer.

soultron

Banned
I am doing a MODBOT give away if I get my $26 payout on this. Don't want to speak to soon, but goddamn HR is coming out swinging.

Inferno tho.

So I made some value bets tonight, once on Property against HR and once on HR vs Fnatic.

I lost the one on Property obviously, but got really lucky with HR winning (only bet really small skins so my value is still only 3.1)
Edit: Woops, apparently it's BO3, spoke too soon. :D

But now it seems that the skins I bet on Property got returned...? Due to a forfeit? Anyone know what happened?

soultron

Banned
So I made some value bets tonight, once on Property against HR and once on HR vs Fnatic.

I lost the one on Property obviously, but got really lucky with HR winning (only bet really small skins so my value is still only 3.1)

But now it seems that the skins I bet on Property got returned...? Due to a forfeit? Anyone know what happened?

Yeah, players appeared to be getting DDOS'd, so Property had stand ins. I think they ended up with 3 stand ins at one point. Semmler gave the win to HR, IIRC.

Rivitur

Banned

Ddos, forfeit, japanese lesbians etcetera...

I played some rounds, ad oh boy did I suck. I don't want to spend any money at all. Also holy fuck was the chat annoying.
You have to spend money to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom