• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

Anybody experts about optimizing mouse settings for csgo? It's something I've neglected since I got back into the game but can't help thinking my game would improve with some adjustments.

Current:
Steelseries Sensei Raw
1620 cpi
1000hz polling rate
2.33 ingame
raw input: on
6/11 win sens

Could just copy a pros settings but figured maybe someone around here would be able to tell me what's the most important to change.

gonna hazard a guess and say souvenir cases from the latest ESL Cologne tournament

yep. They give a drop from the cobblestone collection which includes the ultra rare and ultra expensive dragon lore awp.

Omega

Banned
gonna hazard a guess and say souvenir cases from the latest ESL Cologne tournament

i didn't even know that was a thing.

what the fuck does Cro even do? he must run the mafia or something to be burning money on souvenir cases. those shits aint cheap

ironmang

i didn't even know that was a thing.

what the fuck does Cro even do? he must run the mafia or something to be burning money on souvenir cases. those shits aint cheap

Oiling business apparently. Doesn't really do the donation or sub thing and does mass case openings despite not really playing the game lol.

ironmang

Are any of the DH matches going to be on the lounge? Was looking forward to betting on some high level lan matches but they still haven't put any up and we're hours away. :\

impact

Banned
Anybody experts about optimizing mouse settings for csgo? It's something I've neglected since I got back into the game but can't help thinking my game would improve with some adjustments.

Current:
Steelseries Sensei Raw
1620 cpi
1000hz polling rate
2.33 ingame
raw input: on
6/11 win sens

Could just copy a pros settings but figured maybe someone around here would be able to tell me what's the most important to change.

yep. They give a drop from the cobblestone collection which includes the ultra rare and ultra expensive dragon lore awp.

DPI is best off at your mouses native DPI (which I dunno cuz I only use MX510/G400 variants) and everything else is your preference. Most pros play with raw input off so I do too. Your sens seems really high but if you play well with it stick to it.

It's not worth it just wait until you can reroll the mission

the truth for any mission featuring Breakout maps

Divius

Dreamhack stuff:

Teams:

1. NiP
2. Fnatic
3. Team Dignitas
4. Titan
5. Team LDLC
6. Copenhagen Wolves
7. 3DMAX
8. ALTERNATE (Online Qualifier Winner)​

Schedule & Groups:
Group A:
11.00 Group #A – Warm-up
12.30 Group #A – NiP vs. ALTERNATE
13.30 Group #A – Titan vs. LDLC
14.30 Group #A – NiP vs. LDLC
15.30 Group #A – Titan vs. ALTERNATE
16.30 Group #A – Decider match

Group B:
16.30 Group #B – Warm-up
18.00 Group #B – Fnatic vs. 3DMAX
19.00 Group #B – Team Dignitas vs. Copenhagen Wolves
20.00 Group #B – WB Final
21.00 Group #B – LB Final
22.00 Group #B – Decider match​

I am guessing that is GMT or maybe GMT+1

Stream:

Omega

Banned
sometimes i wonder how nip ever loses on mirage

they can just go four A and friberg at B. king of the banana can usually hold it by himself

cHinzo

sometimes i wonder how nip ever loses on mirage

they can just go four A and friberg at B. king of the banana can usually hold it by himself

They just dont practice on it and they suck on it. Just kinda like Na'Vi and Nuke. If u are talking about Inferno, yea, I agree. Friberg is the king of banana, even on T-side he can take it by himself. :p

Shadownet

Banned
fnatic will win, otherwise Krimz will drive up in his SUV and bash your head in with a baseball bat.

Yesterday I heard some casters talking about how Krimz is the scariest looking mofo in CSGO Comp.. Yet they said ironically he's one of the nicest guys around Lol.

chessnut

I feel like NBK put a little too much pressure on him with that "this match determines who made the right decision" comment

I'm really glad to see ex6tenz playing really well now. Titan and LDLC are tied for my 2nd favorite team, hopefully they both advance and knock out NIP

cHinzo

Yesterday I heard some casters talking about how Krimz is the scariest looking mofo in CSGO Comp.. Yet they said ironically he's one of the nicest guys around Lol.

You guys weren't around when KennyS was still in Clan Mystik (called Epsilon now)? There was a guy named Harts, who was scary as fck.
ySgtD9d.jpg

"You talkin' about me?"
W7216r4.png

"Imma rek u irl"

Aww yiss, LDLC wins against Titan! :D

Divius

NiP vs. Team LDLC

What do you fine folks think? Both teams looked quite strong in their first games. Titan might be a tougher opponent than Alternate, but I feel this could go either way. I'll still say NiP though, because get_right.

Rivitur

Banned
You guys weren't around when KennyS was still in Clan Mystik (called Epsilon now)? There was a guy named Harts, who was scary as fck.
ySgtD9d.jpg

"You talkin' about me?"
W7216r4.png

"Imma rek u irl"

Aww yiss, LDLC wins against Titan! :D
He will be playing later today (hopefully) in the French qualifier -Bz- vs GGL (row and Cosmo are amazing) haRts didn't play the game against epsilon like a 2 weeks ago but he should be playing today.

soultron

Banned
When players at LANs wear a large headset with a mic and then ear buds underneath, what's happening there?

Strat caller on the earbuds? Need to wear the bigger headset because of sponsorships?

CoolS

When players at LANs wear a large headset with a mic and then ear buds underneath, what's happening there?

Strat caller on the earbuds? Need to wear the bigger headset because of sponsorships?

I was told they use the inear buds for sound and the big headsets for noice cancelling. And sometimes they wear sponsor headsets around their neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom