• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivitur

Banned
Seriously like .5sec after u guys already replied also in b4 kennyS best awp threadx20 on hltv (I might partake as well)

4aoX5Jc.jpg

Odah

Banned
it doesn't really mean anything. If it's Season. ANYTHING can happen.

Lord Gaben appearing mid-match wearing nothing but a green leave to cover his private parts while wielding a giant golden staff which he then stomps into the ground forcing everyone to stop playing and pray for their lord and savior?

Anyone else cringe at KennyS clutching that win so fucking hard and then all the other 4 guys hugging each other and KennyS just having to stand there and wait for them to come hug him too?

Rivitur

Banned
Anyone else cringe at KennyS clutching that win so fucking hard and then all the other 4 guys hugging each other and KennyS just having to stand there and wait for them to come hug him too?
The life of being an awper... Either that or he hadn't showered.

As for the Indian MOM turns out to be a code name for Indian project. In other words no pics, no click.

Odah

Banned
Na'Vi with that "eco"

omg

how can they not be the best team? :D

edit: ddos, c'mon u fucking losers, go bet on some dog races instead but leave esports alone

Shadownet

Banned
I know I did. If I was KennyS. I would have been like. "Where is MY hugs bitches? I pulled that clutch out of my ass!"

But fortunately, KennyS is a classy dude. Great clutch by him though. I'm sure his teammates will be talking about this for years to come.

Edit: What was the score before NaVI vs VP got DDOS?

Odah

Banned
question timez:

What kind of rigs do you guys use for gaming?

GTx 780
i7 4770k
16gb 1333mhz ddr3 ram
msi z87 g-45 mb
cooler master 912 evo tower
coolers

Edit: What was the score before NaVI vs VP got DDOS?

2-1 Na'Vi v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom